Is Donald Trump finished?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 17, 2024, 07:50:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Is Donald Trump finished?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: Will Donald Trump recover from his latest slump?
No. In fact it will get a whole lot worse for him.

It won't get any worse, but it won't get any better..

He'll pull into a tie or lead again, but still lose.

He'll not only bounce back, but win the election.

Who the hell knows?

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 118

Author Topic: Is Donald Trump finished?  (Read 2449 times)
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2016, 07:15:32 PM »

If he continues like he has for the past few days he can't win, if he sticks to some substance which he has today as of now, he can rebound and win
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2016, 07:25:23 PM »

If he continues like he has for the past few days he can't win, if he sticks to some substance which he has today as of now, he can rebound and win

How many times have we thought Trump was finished during this election cycle? I am never going to say he's done again until he actually loses to Hillary.

I highlighted one part of a sentence.  Anyone who's had a child with behavioral health issues knows what it's like to go one day at a time, or a half a day at a time, hoping that, yes, he/she can really get through the school year OK.  Often, it's disappointing, and the child grows to adulthood still needing remediation of some sort.

Trump is getting to the point where I wonder about this.  A candidate that has "good days" and "bad days"?  For President?  Americans want some consistency in their President; a smidgen of a-hole is tolerable, and (sometimes) desirable, but it's not OK as the norm.  If a "mental health" narrative grips Trump's campaign, the entire GOP will have to bail on him.  I'm not saying Trump's there, yet, but I am amazed at the inability he has to take critical feedback, even from friends and family.  That's not good at all.

Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2016, 09:41:30 PM »

No, he'll recover to a sufficient degree that the election is still uncertain well into October, even if Hillary maintains a decent lead.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies