Describe a Gore '00/Kerry '04/ Obama '08&'12/Trump '16 voter (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:25:50 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  U.S. Presidential Election Results (Moderator: Dereich)
  Describe a Gore '00/Kerry '04/ Obama '08&'12/Trump '16 voter (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Describe a Gore '00/Kerry '04/ Obama '08&'12/Trump '16 voter  (Read 2762 times)
Kevinstat

« on: July 29, 2016, 06:08:22 PM »
« edited: July 29, 2016, 06:10:47 PM by Kevinstat »

My answer in the Obama '12/Trump thread is more applicable here (although the voter defined here would be a subset of that defined in the other thread.

A normally reliable Democratic voter for whom the issue of Hillary's e-mails (not Benghazi, as such a voter would likely have voted for Romney) is just too much.

Not that I am such a person (I'm still with her), but I can certainly see that happening.  Many workplaces might be more hostile to her than to Obama ("If I did what she did, I'd probably be taken to some secret prison [substitute Gauntanamo Bay]"), and that could rub off on people.
Kevinstat

« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2016, 06:11:03 PM »
« Edited: July 29, 2016, 06:13:47 PM by Kevinstat »

Would made you vote for three liberal Democrats but then against the last one for his reelection?

Perhaps Benghazi was an issue in "President Washington"'s (is he the "President of Atlasia" now?; I don't follow that) decision to vote for Romney in 2012.  It could also be an issue in his decision to vote for Trump this time around, along with the e-mail issue.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies