Where have you flown this year? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 05:26:47 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Where have you flown this year? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Where have you flown this year?  (Read 27980 times)
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: January 07, 2017, 11:22:30 PM »

Nowhere.... you either need to have a business travel gig to have flown anywhere this year, or some major family situation to have flown anywhere in the first week in 2017....

Or, just be independently wealthy, or have flown into an airport after a drunken escapade in somewhere like Vegas or NYC to celebrate New Years Eve....

Am I wrong here people?    Wink
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2017, 10:49:52 PM »

Nowhere.... you either need to have a business travel gig to have flown anywhere this year, or some major family situation to have flown anywhere in the first week in 2017....

Or, just be independently wealthy, or have flown into an airport after a drunken escapade in somewhere like Vegas or NYC to celebrate New Years Eve....

Am I wrong here people?    Wink

I think you are wrong, at least sort of.  There are plenty of people who travel to visit family over the Christmas-New Year's holiday window, whose return trip would then be on Jan. 1 or immediately afterwards.  So they certainly "flew somewhere" during the first week of January.  But I guess if you're not counting "returning home" as "flying somewhere" then it wouldn't count.  Tongue

You are absolutely correct, and there have been multiple times where I have taken a return flight from "somewhere" back home in the following calendar year....

Spaced the "return flight" gig from the equation.... The old gray cells aren't working as well as they used to.  Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies