Reuters/Ipsos Natl: Clinton +4 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:21:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  Reuters/Ipsos Natl: Clinton +4 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Reuters/Ipsos Natl: Clinton +4  (Read 1537 times)
swf541

« on: July 23, 2016, 02:55:13 PM »

Interesting, so i guess Trump built some enthusiasm from the base but didnt actually gain much in terms of number of supporters, instead some of the republicans who were hesitant to back him backed him etc.
swf541

« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2016, 03:03:21 PM »

Interesting, so i guess Trump built some enthusiasm from the base but didnt actually gain much in terms of number of supporters, instead some of the republicans who were hesitant to back him backed him etc.
Remember, it's a tracking poll, so the numbers are lagging a bit.

Yea I know, its just what i think the convention will end up doing.  It ended up not hurting him and helped unify a bit but i dont believe it appealed to a wider grouper.
swf541

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2016, 03:51:11 PM »

Remember, it's a tracking poll, so the numbers are lagging a bit.

Yea I know, its just what i think the convention will end up doing.  It ended up not hurting him and helped unify a bit but i dont believe it appealed to a wider grouper.
That's a fair assessment. It probably helped galzanize a lot of the #nevertrump back home.

Yea, I agree with that assessment, I expect something similar with the DNC and the Sanders people or more centrist dems not backing Clinton atm.

There still is some nevertrump people, Cruz's non endorsement is very important to the remaining Cruz hold outs.  The ones i know seem to be voting for Johnson in protest, I am really curious how well Johnson ends up doing in the end.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies