Election 2020: The Game!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2024, 09:17:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  Election 2020: The Game!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31
Author Topic: Election 2020: The Game!  (Read 80983 times)
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -6.65, S: -8.26

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #125 on: August 03, 2016, 10:44:05 AM »

The next turn has begun. Please post schedules within 72 hours.

I have 2 questions :

-I thought the maximum time for schedules was 96 hours. Is that still the case?
-If I ever want to PM you, do we do it by emails? If yes, what is your email address?

1. I was under the impression that there was a range, but because turns are only one week I'm going to stick with 72 hours from now on.
2. Click on the link to my profile, then click the "send message" link in my profile to contact me for endorsements or other things.

Just wondering, who is the Governor of New Hampshire?

Chris Sununu defeated incumbent Colin Van Ostern in a 2018 rematch for the Governorship.

Can the reason for an endorsement be the offer of a post in my candidate's administration?

You can do that, if you're willing to risk a scandal if the information leaks.

O.K., so I better not.

Does the current week include October 5 or only until October 4, 2019?

All turns are seven in-game days long.

I remember that the next Republican debate will be set in Texas on October 8, 2019. But do we know which city in Texas will host this debate?

The debate will be held in Dallas.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #126 on: August 03, 2016, 12:36:14 PM »

This week doesn't go to October 5.

September 29, 30, and 31 are three days. October 1, 2, 3, and 4 are four more days. Three plus four is seven.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #127 on: August 03, 2016, 12:43:29 PM »
« Edited: August 03, 2016, 12:48:30 PM by UWS »

This week doesn't go to October 5.

September 29, 30, and 31 are three days. October 1, 2, 3, and 4 are four more days. Three plus four is seven.

But September 31 does not exist. You can look at your calendar. September never has 31 days.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #128 on: August 03, 2016, 04:07:46 PM »
« Edited: August 03, 2016, 04:09:55 PM by Committeeman Kingpoleon »

My apologies.

Edit: My schedule is now correct. Any further editing will only be done in response to events.
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #129 on: August 04, 2016, 03:43:16 PM »

Joni Ernst Campaign Schedule: September 29 - October 5, 2019
Putting America First

September 29 - Joni Ernst arrived in Greenville, South Carolina, where she attended a church service and spoke in front of the church about (guess what!) values and morals. She held a fundraiser afterward, which was then followed by a rally, where she spoke in front of one of her largest crowds.
(response to stock market)
“The economy has been up and down all through Clinton’s presidency. It’s like a roller coaster ride that won’t end. The unemployment goes up and down and up again. The stock market does the same. This instability doesn’t assuage the fears of ordinary Americans. It’s making things worse for everybody. The most recent turn of events is a perfect example of this. But, it’s a fact that the economy is more stable and better overall under Republican presidents. Anybody who says otherwise is lying to you. Under my presidency, the economy will be fantastic. My economic plans will generate growth and employment. I will turn our economy over to the free market. I will cut taxes on the middle class and families.”

September 30 - Ernst spent the morning preparing for the upcoming debate. She then went to Simpsonville, SC, where she held a town hall and meet-and-greet with voters.

“It’s just shocking to me that Hillary Clinton is allowed to run. Everybody knows she’s a criminal, they’ve known for the past few years now. Between Clinton Foundation corruption to Benghazi, those terrible Benghazi attacks, and the FBI saying that what she did with those emails, 30,000 of them, was illegal but that she was too big to jail anyway, it’s just sad. It’s sad. I can assure you that I will be the exact opposite of Hillary Clinton in every way when I am in the oval office. I will be conservative. I will be honest. And I will be a real leader because we need honest conservative leaders in government.”

October 1 - Ernst visited Fountain Inn, SC to discuss the benefits her tax plan would have on the economy. She then held a town hall in Gray Court, SC, where she was asked about the Supreme Court (and other things).

“There are rumors flying around, from very credible sources, I might add, that Justice Anthony Kennedy is considering retirement. In an election year, I might add. We’ve been in this position before. As president, I will nominate conservative justices to the Supreme Court, respectable judges like Scalia or Clarence Thomas. Now, I don’t agree with Kennedy on all of his decisions, especially a lot of his more recent ones, though he is very nice personally, but I would hate to see Clinton nominate an activist social justice warrior who will make decisions based on politics instead of the actual Constitution in his place. It’s unthinkable.”

October 2 - In Laurens, SC, Ernst continued preparing for the debate. She then held a town hall that afternoon.

“Our police officers do a tremendous service to the country and I will always stand behind them and the amazing job that they do. There is nothing, absolutely nothing, that is more honorable than serving your country as a member of the Armed Forces or your community as a member of law enforcement. As president, I will protect those who protect us, especially from these recent attacks, both physical and verbal on what they do. I cannot thank you enough for what you do for us.”
(She then had any soldiers/police officers/veterans in the crowd stand up and they were applauded.)

October 3 - In Clinton, SC, Ernst made a speech, and appeared for an interview with statewide news stations where she was asked about her economic and social policies. She was also asked about Rubio’s recent comments on her space program.

“I actually do agree with Rubio on many points, and he seems to have misunderstood me. I do think increased privatization and less regulation is the key to space exploration, but the government should also be doing something. I can’t remember any of the moon landings. And there’s something wrong with that. We need to feel inspired, hopeful, and optimistic about this country and the future, something I haven’t felt in more than a decade, and you can’t put a price on that. The American people deserve to feel patriotic. Let’s give it to them. My campaign and presidency will always be about putting America first.”

October 4 - Ernst spent most of the day traveling to Nevada (preparing for the debate on the plane), and when she arrived in Reno, she held a fundraising rally/meet-and-greet. There, she gave a foreign policy speech.

“The past twelve years have been tough on Americans, but it’s also getting worse abroad. Just recently, as you may have heard, North Korea is conducting military exercises right next to their border with South Korea. And the current administration isn’t doing anything about it. Now, tensions have been rising for months. For all we know, a war could break out at any moment. Where’s Clinton’s leadership? North Korea is testing nuclear missiles that they might use against one of our allies. What did Obama do to stop it? Nothing. Now, standing idly by when a friend is threatened goes against everything I’ve been taught, my values and morals. You can not accept this lack of leadership from a president. And if you make the right choice on Election Day, you won’t have to. We must stand up to countries who threaten peace by forcefully pushing peace onto them. That is the way America works, peace through strength. That’s the way it’s always worked, and that’s the way I will work as president.”

October 5 - Ernst appeared on a statewide talk radio station in Nevada, where she commented mainly about the biggest differences between her and Hillary Clinton. Afterward, she held a town hall in Washoe City, where she was asked who her favorite president was.

“My favorite president is Ronald Reagan. He was a president like no other. From the genius of his policies to his bravery in foreign policy, there are just too many nice things about him. My favorite things about Reagan were his anecdotes. He really knew how to tell a story. I could listen to him speak all day. There was no president like him before, and none have ever measured up since. I just hope that I can be almost as good as Reagan in the Oval Office.”

During the week Ernst's campaign opened up two new campaign offices in Nevada and one in Iowa.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #130 on: August 05, 2016, 06:10:45 AM »

Rubio's statement on stocks' dip due to China's economic troubles

Economic troubes in China shaked the global market and global indexes dipped as widespread credit defaults roiled China's banking industry. With an unemployment rate already at
7,3 %, we risk experiencing a terrible financial crisis that could very well plunge us into a much worse recession than the one in 2008 unless we change leadership in the White House and put in place a pro-growth agenda.

First, we need to cut taxes for all Americans because We don't fix the economy by making rich people poorer but by making poor people richer.

Into such a recession caused by a financial and economic crash in China, we risk seeing oil prices increasing, which will discourage consumers to spend into gasoline, which will create downward pressure on economic growth and lead to our automotive industry's decline. So we need to clinch energy independence by promoting more oil exploration, exploitation, drilling and production, which will reduce oil prices, make our cars less expansive than Asian cars, reinforce our consumers' purchasing power and encourage our consumers to spend into gasoline. Lower oil prices will boost our automotive industry by encouraging car manufacturing and encouraging a larger share of American consumers to buy more American cars than Asian cars. Thanks to energy independence, we will finally be able to diversify our economy with renewable energies such as nuclear, solar, wind, etc.

Protectionism brought us into this terrible recent economic situation just like it happened in the 1930s when Herbert Hoover, the last American protectionist president before Hillary Clinton, was in the White House while adopting the Smoot-Hawley Tariff Act (1930) that increased tariffs and reduced American exports and imports, thus increasing unemployment rate by 17 % in only two years (from 8 % in 1930 to 25 % in 1932) and prolonged the terrible effects of the Great Depression. Hillary Clinton is promoting protectionism that did not bring job creation. Globalization created more economic opportunities thanks to competitive wages and worker benefits. So we got to promote free trade to reduce our trade deficit and make our businesses competitive again. By reducing tariffs, our products will be less expansive, which will increase foreign consumers' access to our markets. Also, like I said, energy independence will make our cars cheaper than Asian cars and encourage consumers here and in the rest of the world to buy more American cars, which will help us growing our economy. As a consequence, our adherence into TPP will be beneficial for our economy.

We must champion U.S. business by cutting taxes and regulations on businesses and giving them tax credits to strengthen their capacity of hiring, producing and innovating. Reducing taxes on businessses will stop our companies' off-shoring and will ensure the creation of good-paying jobs.

Economic growth will increase the wages of our fellow Americans, which will help us to balance the budget.

That's how, as President of the United States, I will make sure that our country will avoid a worse recession than the one in 2008 by following the path to prosperity that I am proposing.

Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #131 on: August 05, 2016, 09:22:51 AM »

I ask for an extention until tomorrow @ 3 PM EST. Would that be possible?
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #132 on: August 05, 2016, 10:38:46 AM »

I ask for an extention until tomorrow @ 3 PM EST. Would that be possible?

Sure.
Heisenberg
SecureAmerica
United States

« Reply #133 on: August 05, 2016, 05:24:00 PM »

John Kasich 2020 Campaign Schedule: Week of September 29

September 29: After spending time in New Hampshire for half of the previous week, Kasich decides to fly south into South Carolina, where his poll numbers have been weak. His first stop in the state is the city of Charleston, Sen. Tim Scott's hometown. In hopes of picking up some of his former supporters, Kasich praises Senator Scott.
You must be logged in to read this quote.

September 30: The next day, Kasich moved on to the state's capital city of Columbia, where he held a large rally. The highlight of his rally was his foreign policy speech (response to North Korea military exercises):

October 1: On his third and final day of his South Carolina, he held a town hall, meet and greet, and lunch in the city of Spartanburg. After spending the first half of the day in Spartanburg,  he moved to the nearby city of Greenville to spend the evening and wrap up his tour of South Carolina.

October 2: Moving on to another southern state, Kasich held an event in Knoxville, TN. In response to Kennedy considering retirement, Kasich said to the friendly church-going, God-fearing people of Eastern Tennessee

October 3: Heading west, Kasich visited Nashville, TN. In the Music City, Kasich held his largest rally so far of the 2020 cycle, and campaigned across town. In the afternoon he held a fundraiser where he raised a large amount of money.

October 4: Before leaving the South for Nevada, Kasich makes one last stop in Memphis, where he campaigns across the city. In Memphis, he meets and greets residents across the different neighborhoods of the city, and speaks in front of a local reporter. In this diverse, urban city, he focuses on race relations and law enforcement.

October 5: After spending six days in the South, Kasich begins campaigning in Henderson, NV, where he recently opened a campaign office, along with four others in the state (Las Vegas, Carson City, Reno, Sparks). He held a fundraiser, where he also made a speech about the economy (response to the stock market).
Potus
Potus2036

« Reply #134 on: August 05, 2016, 08:33:01 PM »

Abandoned But Not Forgotten

VOICEOVER: Another Democrat President, another four years of crushing poverty in the African American community. Hillary Clinton has had four years to bring opportunity and prosperity to African American communities. She chose not to. She abandoned you. But she hasn't forgotten you. She needs your vote. They always need your vote. When you go to the polls this year, remember who abandoned you, your family, your neighborhood. Reject Hillary Clinton. Reject the same old same old.

RUNNING IN SOUTH CAROLINA. FIELD DATA ON EFFECTIVENESS REQUESTED.
Potus
Potus2036

« Reply #135 on: August 05, 2016, 08:51:11 PM »
« Edited: August 05, 2016, 10:13:17 PM by Potus »

Taking over as Comey.
Potus
Potus2036

« Reply #136 on: August 05, 2016, 09:08:24 PM »

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THE CLINTONS

Hello, everybody. Thank you for coming. Thank you.

My opponents in the Republican primary have attacked me time and again for what they call my "Hillary issue." The loudmouths on cable news attack me for it. They say I have no chance because of it. But listen to this story. Let me tell you about the Clintons.

If you saw the inside of the federal government, I ran the FBI, you would be terrified. Let me be very clear: *this country is not safe.* This country is targeted by thousands of enemies every day. Terrorism. Crime. Violence. They want to kill us. I have dedicated my life to protecting this country from enemies both foreign and domestic. The FBI has been a terrific place to stand up for the rule of law, to protect this country, and to serve the people.

That changed four years ago when my boss, Loretta Lynch, ordered me to report that Hillary Clinton did nothing wrong when she endangered this country's national security by mishandling classified information. She had dinner with the First Gentleman and he asked her, the convincing way he asks every woman, to dismiss it all. To make sure that the investigation came back with nothing. That was the order I received. Cover it up for the Clintons or lose my job.

It may sound like I was selfish, keeping my job. But, like I said, this country is in danger every moment of every day. I was the only Republican in the room. I was the only person truly committed to the security of this country. Lynch. Obama. The rest of them, they cared about politics. I could not, with good conscience, leave the national security of this country to those people. So I did what I had to do.

Today, I know those dangers are even larger. I know our border is weaker, the world is more dangerous, and the terrorists are more committed. Worse, the leaders are even weaker. Hillary Clinton cannot spend another four years in the Oval Office.

Let me be perfectly clear: The Clintons do not care about you. They do not care about security. THey do not care about this country. They do not care. They must be stopped.

No other Republican in this field will fight the way we need to fight. None of them are going to prosecute Hillary Clinton's record of lies, injustice, and weakness. If you want to fight her, if you want to take her and her husband on, I'm your man.

I am running this campaign to fight the deceit in Washington and to fight for America abroad. I will fight to keep us safe. I will fight for a fair deal for every American. I will fight for you. Fight for you everyday.

I look forward to seeing you on the trail, I'll need all the help I can get. Thank you. God bless America!
Potus
Potus2036

« Reply #137 on: August 05, 2016, 10:12:19 PM »

JAMES COMEY: FIGHTING FOR AMERICA

September 29: Iowa
-Speech to pro-life chapter in Des Moines, invite to rally
-Tour small businesses in downtown Des Moines
-Rally in Des Moines

Quote from: Restricted

September 30: Iowa
-Meeting with Fraternal Order of Police, seeking endorsement
-Barnstorm in Des Moines, shake hands at diners and whatnot.

October 1: Iowa
-Rally in Ames
-Open Campaign HQ

October 2: New Hampshire
-Speech to Fraternal Order of Police, reiterate speech in Iowa
-Barnstorming in Manchester
-Rally in Manchester

October 3: South Carolina
-Speech to veterans organization
-Tour old factory in Greensboro
-Rally in Greensboro

October 4: South Carolina
-Barnstorm in Charleston
-Rally in Charleston

October 5: Iowa
-Barnstorming in Grand Rapids
-Rally in Grand Rapids

Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #138 on: August 06, 2016, 11:01:05 AM »

Cory Gardner for President - September 29 - October 5

September 29
Senatorial duties in Washington, DC.
Flying to South Carolina
Meet and Greet in Charleston, SC.
Rally in Charleston, SC.

"I do not agree with all of Justice Kennedy's decisions, but I have to say that he's a smart man that loves the Constitution. Hillary Clinton appointed new liberal judges during his presidency and now the court is heavly balanced toward a particular ideology. When I'll be President, I'll appoint conservative judges that love the Constitution and that will stand for American's rights and for the Constitution. The Suprem Court will finally be more balanced than now."

September 30
Town Hall in Columbia, SC.
Rally in Columbia, SC.
Flying to Nevada
Meet and Greet in Las Vegas, NV.
Rally in Las Vegas, NV.

October 1
Meet and Greet in North Las Vegas, NV.
Rally in Mesquite, NV.
Meet and Greet in Laughlin, NV.
Meet and Greet in Spring Valley, NV.
Rally in Paradise, NV.
Dinner with voters in Paradise, NV.

October 2
Meet and Greet in Sunrise Manor, NV.
Rally in Whitney, NV.
Town Hall in Moapa Valley, NV.
Meet and Greet in Moapa Town, NV.
Rally in Las Vegas, NV.
Flying to New Hampshire

"I'm proud to endorse Senator Cory Gardner for the presidency. I know him very well. We worked togheter on all issues and I can guarantee you that Cory is a principled man who'll fight for you, who'll fight to get common-sense solutions for all the people of New Hampshire and for all the people of the United States. He had been able to listen to all the people of the Senate in order to get things done. He has great skills, he's ready to take the spot of Hillary Clinton, whose presidency has weakened America." -- Former Sen. Kelly Ayotte

October 3
Meet and Greet in Manchester, NH.
Rally in Manchester, NH.
Town Hall in Manchester, NH.
Town Hall in Hudson, NH.
Meet and Greet in Merrimack, NH.
Town Hall in Milford, NH.
Interview on local radio in Manchester, NH.

October 4
Town Hall in New Boston, NH.
Town Hall in Bedford, NH.
Debate preparation in Bedford, NH.
Meet and Greet in Deering, NH.
Rally in Nashua, NH.
Meet and Greet in Nashua, NH.
TV appareance from Nashua, NH.
Dinner with voters in Nashua, NH.

"Our federal government must help the citizens, not run their lives. When I'll be President, we'll cut taxes, we'll reduce government spending, we'll create better opportunities in order to let all the young (and not) people who want to build their own success and all the small and medium business to shine and to completely unlesh their potential. America has a great potential, we must favorize our citizens to unlesh that potential. We can do that with conservative principles, common-sense reforms and a strong leaders who stands up for this great country"

October 5
Town Hall in Weare, NH.
Meet and Greet in Sharon, NH.
Meet and Greet in Pelham, NH.
Town Hall in Francestown, NH.
Rally in Manchester, NH.
Meet and Greet in Manchester, NH.
Flying to Washington, DC.

Former Senator Ayotte will attend all Gardner events in New Hamphire.
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #139 on: August 06, 2016, 11:23:39 AM »

Cory Gardner for President - TV Ads

To play in the following states:

"Know Cory"

Gardner speaks:

"It's time for a new kind of leadership in the White House. Growing up in small-town Colorado, I learned that respecting the views of others and working together is necessary for success.
Washington is dominated by career politicians whose policies have weakened our country, left our economy struggling, increased the size of government in the life of Americans and left Americans still looking for work.

It's time for a new generation of Americans to lead the next generation.

I'm Cory Gardner and I approve this message."

"Announcement"

Highlights from Gardner's announcement speech:

"The federal government must not be involved as much as it's now in the lifes of American citizens. The government's role shall be to clear the way to the people in order to let them being successful. Clear the way to the people, not running the life of the people.

And when I say we'll clear the way to Americans, I mean that we'll cut taxes for business owners in order to put Americans back to work, we'll reduce spending.

We'll improve our education system, creating better opportunities for our children and for all the generations to come.

We'll repeal Obamacare and we'll replace it with a better system that will favour every citizen.

If I'll be elected President, America will stand with its allies. We'll build an international coalition in order to defeat ISIS.

I consider myself as a new kind of republican. It's time for a principled leader, with fresh and bold ideas able to bring solutions to the problems facing our nation, able to get support from all the people.

I'm Cory Gardner and I approve this message."
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #140 on: August 06, 2016, 07:31:36 PM »

Is the third turn over?
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #141 on: August 06, 2016, 09:13:52 PM »

Just wondering, is Los Angeles selected as the host city of the 2024 Summer Olympics?
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #142 on: August 06, 2016, 09:35:25 PM »

Just wondering, is Los Angeles selected as the host city of the 2024 Summer Olympics?

Yes, and yes to your earlier question. I'll try and crank out some stuff tonight.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #143 on: August 06, 2016, 10:27:33 PM »

Yes, and yes to your earlier question. I'll try and crank out some stuff tonight.

Is that possible to make more than one suggestion of endorsements in one PM sent to you?
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #144 on: August 06, 2016, 11:25:27 PM »

Is that possible to make more than one suggestion of endorsements in one PM sent to you?

Of course it is.
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #145 on: August 07, 2016, 12:57:57 PM »

Polls, events and endorsements will come in another incoming post:

The News

Comey's "Clinton Problem" Speech Sends Shockwaves Trough 2020 Campaign

The 2020 election is rolling along!

James Comey's shock announcement that Attorney General Loretta Lynch and President Barack Obama pressured him to sit on evidence that Clinton had flagrantly violated the law and should have been charged -- rocketing a Republican candidate previously seen as a joke into the top tier of his party, and cratering the approval ratings and primary numbers of President Clinton.

The former FBI Director jumped a stunning fourteen percentage points in our national polling in a mere week, and his momentum shows no sign of slowing. Comey appears to be siphoning "Trumpist" voters away from Joni Ernst, who was previously the candidate of choice for this group, although she is still holding her own because of a strong position among "very conservative" voters. He has also drawn a bit from each of the other candidates. The once-rising star Tom Cotton, in the meantime, is continuing to sink, and is now on the "death watch" of most political observers.

Meanwhile, Clinton's support in the Democratic primaries has slid rapidly, largely due to the mushrooming email scandal -- and she hasn't been on the trail to counter the narrative. Ashe has opened up a small lead on the incumbent President in the critical early state of New Hampshire, is closing in in Iowa, and has made major gains nationally. Clinton's bungling of the challenge to her renomination has also contributed to her hemorrhaging.

National Polls:
Hillary Clinton 51%
Tim Ashe 33%

Paul Ryan 20%
Marco Rubio 17%
James Comey 15%
Joni Ernst 13%
Cory Gardner 9%
John Kasich 7%
Tom Cotton 1%

Iowa Polls:
Hillary Clinton 48%
Tim Ashe 37%

Joni Ernst 22%
Paul Ryan 14%
James Comey 14%
Marco Rubio 10%
Cory Gardner 6%
John Kasich 5%
Tom Cotton 1%

New Hampshire Polls:
Tim Ashe 45%
Hillary Clinton 43%

Marco Rubio 24%
Paul Ryan 16%
John Kasich 15%
James Comey 13%
Cory Gardner 10%
Joni Ernst 9%
Tom Cotton 1%

South Carolina Polls:
Hillary Clinton 64%
Tim Ashe 25%

Marco Rubio 20%
Paul Ryan 18%
James Comey 15%
Joni Ernst 10%
Cory Gardner 9%
John Kasich: 5%
Tom Cotton 1%

Nevada Polls:
Hillary Clinton 55%
Tim Ashe 30%

Marco Rubio: 24%
Paul Ryan 15%
Cory Gardner 13%
James Comey 13%
Joni Ernst 4%
John Kasich 5%
Tom Cotton 1%

Tennessee Polls:
Hillary Clinton 58%
Tim Ashe 26%

Paul Ryan 21%
Marco Rubio 18%
James Comey: 15%
Joni Ernst 11%
Cory Gardner: 8%
John Kasich: 6%
Tom Cotton: 1%
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #146 on: August 07, 2016, 04:55:11 PM »

Can we not post schedules yet, please? I have something to say about the scheduling in a post I'm writing.
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #147 on: August 07, 2016, 08:07:04 PM »
« Edited: August 07, 2016, 08:10:04 PM by UWS »

Not only there are schedules to post, but there is a debate between the Republican presidential candidates on October 8, 2019. So how will we procede for the debate to answer questions and respond to attacks from our opponents?
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #148 on: August 07, 2016, 09:10:09 PM »

Okay, things are happening IRL that are probably going to keep me from moderating this effectively. Someone else can take over, I can keep trying to moderate but probably not do very well, or we can just cut it off and maybe migrate over to dar's much better organized parliamentary TL. What do you think?
UWS
Junior Chimp

« Reply #149 on: August 08, 2016, 08:30:37 AM »

Not only there are schedules to post, but there is a debate between the Republican presidential candidates on October 8, 2019. So how will we procede for the debate to answer questions and respond to attacks from our opponents?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies