MRG - MI: Clinton +5 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 08:05:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  MRG - MI: Clinton +5 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MRG - MI: Clinton +5  (Read 1718 times)
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -4.84

« on: July 21, 2016, 08:47:50 AM »

I agree that MI "could" indeed be a toss-up.

2008 and 2012 might have been exceptional, with Obama on the ballot.

With the "fighter for the car industry" off the ballot, it could become closer because Hillary is a terrible candidate. Unless she deploys Obama to the state a few times ...
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2016, 08:51:32 AM »

With the "fighter for the car industry" off the ballot, it could become closer because Hillary is a terrible candidate. Unless she deploys Obama to the state a few times ...
Tender can you stop this Hillary is a terrible candidate sh**t.  It gets old quickly.  Leave you damn partisanship in the past and get over the fact that your candidate lost fair and square by a large margin. 

I have no problem with accepting that she beat Sanders in the primaries.

I didn't like her before that. I virtually never liked her and she remains a terrible candidate and I will keep on repeating that she's a trainwreck.
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2016, 09:06:44 AM »

Tender can you stop this Hillary is a terrible candidate sh**t.  It gets old quickly.  Leave you damn partisanship in the past and get over the fact that your candidate lost fair and square by a large margin. 

I have no problem with accepting that she beat Sanders in the primaries.

I didn't like her before that. I virtually never liked her and she remains a terrible candidate and I will keep on repeating that she's a trainwreck.
Do what you want.  At this point, I just assume your unquenchable hatred of her is because she's an unattractive woman who has made it far in politics, and that grinds your gears.  Seeing as you and many on this forum have made not only creepy but sexist remarks regarding many women in politics.

Ehh, no. It doesn't have to do with her looks or something. It's simply she and her off-putting personality. There are simply much more likeable women out who'd be better qualfied than her as President. For example, I don't know if you know it or not, I used to like Merkel a few years ago (until she made that silly u-turn and welcomed the whole world to Germany and Europe with it). But other than that, my dislike of Hillary is not much different than my dislike of Putin or Erdogan (but I hate them more). So, nothing to do with gender ...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies