Internal poll megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 12:52:08 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  Internal poll megathread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Internal poll megathread  (Read 97079 times)
politicallefty
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -9.22

P P
« on: October 23, 2016, 07:46:02 PM »

If anything wins the day for Murphy, it'll be Clinton's ground game  (and Trump's lack of one), but I think the Clinton campaign really doesn't care about getting Clinton/Rubio voters to the polls.

I was watching one of the MSNBC shows this past week and that seems to be the viewpoint from the national party. Basically. FL-Sen will fall if Hillary wins by enough and Rubio wins if it's closer. In other words, there's not much that can be done in terms of the air game. A lot is really dependent on the ground game. If Hillary can win Florida by about 5%, her superior ground game could be enough to take him out, but there really is no margin for error. Things need to go very right for Murphy to to win.
politicallefty
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2016, 10:47:49 AM »

https://twitter.com/jmartnyt/status/795267630877777920

.@jeffzeleny reports on @CNN Obama was itching to make 1 final trip to Iowa, which started it all, but was told it was gone. So: Ann Arbor Michigan

Disappointing, but I guess better to lock down the blue wall than make a last ditch effort to keep Iowa in.

F-ck Iowa. I'm sick of them and their god-damned corn subsidies that keep HFCS in our food supply. The DNC should nuke the Iowa Caucus ASAP and give it to a more appropriate state. I don't see any adverse reason why Nevada shouldn't be the first in the nation caucus (if we're going to even keep caucuses at all).

I don't agree with Donald Trump on almost anything, but I share his viewpoint: "How stupid are the people of Iowa?"
politicallefty
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2016, 12:03:26 PM »

Not high confidence in a win there, Senator?

@Schultz44  59s59 seconds ago

New: Sen. Isakson tells Atlanta Journal Constitution he expects Senate to confirm Merrick Garland before January.

If Hillary wins and gets a majority in the Senate, President Obama should immediately withdraw his nomination to allow for a substantially more liberal Justice.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies