Internal poll megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 06:58:45 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  Internal poll megathread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Internal poll megathread  (Read 97138 times)
AmericanNation

Political Matrix
E: 4.90, S: 1.91

« on: November 01, 2016, 11:54:36 AM »

I'm reporting possible leaks, nothing more. It passes the logic test and Harwood's a good journo. You and everyone else can do what you want with it.
...A total hack that has been proven to be a mouthpiece of HRC campaign as if we needed proof. 
AmericanNation

Political Matrix
E: 4.90, S: 1.91

« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2016, 12:37:53 PM »

I'm reporting possible leaks, nothing more. It passes the logic test and Harwood's a good journo. You and everyone else can do what you want with it.
...A total hack that has been proven to be a mouthpiece of HRC campaign as if we needed proof. 

Well, you're (to say the least) quite an extreme partisan, so I'm not terribly worried about your opinion when I'm seeking to find the current reality of the race. Like I said, here's the message, it jibes more or less with what we've actually seen in the numbers so far (not saying anything of what's to come). Take it or leave it.
1) I'm not a partisan in any real definition of the word but whatever.  The use of the word extreme is wrong, but no one cares. 
2) It isn't my opinion, it is proven by primary source documents. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies