USC Dornsife/L.A. Times Daybreak National Tracking: 11/7 - Trump +3.2 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 11:01:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  USC Dornsife/L.A. Times Daybreak National Tracking: 11/7 - Trump +3.2 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: USC Dornsife/L.A. Times Daybreak National Tracking: 11/7 - Trump +3.2  (Read 84654 times)
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 2.71, S: -6.09

« on: July 27, 2016, 11:45:16 PM »

It's just impossible to like Hillary, and I say this as someone who probably lines up with her views fairly closely (before she bent over and adopted some of sanders positions).

Sorry Dukey it isn't but that's your loss, my friend Smiley

I'm just destined to not vote in this election, so it seems. I haven't heard a compelling case yet that convinces me to vote for her.

I suspect that a significant proportion of the huge undecideds in polls now will end up not voting. People aren't very happy with the choices that are presented.

Indeed. With two unpopular candidates running and the campaign destined to be negative, we should expect many people to stay home. Turnout will be much lower than in the previous two elections.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2016, 12:26:32 PM »

Bye Killary!

Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2016, 07:23:41 AM »

What is bizarre about this poll it shows a large lead for Trump among non-BA education voters but at the same time a large Clinton lead for those with income below 35K.  It seems the class divide this implies is that Trump carrying by huge margins HS/Some college voters that ended up in Blue collar/vendor/small business work.  The welfare claimant class is solidly behind Clinton and highly educated working in lower paying government/social roles are have huge margins for Clinton.  Highly educated high income bloc are for Trump overall.

So one way to read this poll if we are to believe it is that any one involved in distribution or receiving income from the government are for Clinton by huge margins with the rest for Trump by large margins.  I guess this sort of reading is another variation of the Romeny 47% comment.

What you described here is the reality.

It's a matter of turnout now.

Trump's supporters are a smaller group, but a more motivated one.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies