FL/OH/PA Quinnipiac: Rubio +13, Portman +7, Toomey +10 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 02:58:38 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 Senatorial Election Polls
  FL/OH/PA Quinnipiac: Rubio +13, Portman +7, Toomey +10 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FL/OH/PA Quinnipiac: Rubio +13, Portman +7, Toomey +10  (Read 2914 times)
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« on: July 14, 2016, 05:58:11 PM »

Patrick Murphy is a horrible candidate.

I'm coming to this conclusion too - can barely break out the gate against a candidate as unlikable as Alan Grayson with all of the support from the  Democratic establishment in the world. Unfortunately, Rubio is probably fine.

And I think Hillary has to win by at least 6 in order for McGinty to win. She's also a weak recruit who barely came out of the primary with all of the national democrat support in the world.

Here's a question - why did National Dems sh**t the bed so hard in a very winnable year? (I assume Evan Bayh's decision was his own, considering how much disdain he seems to have for National Democrats).
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2016, 06:08:11 PM »

Patrick Murphy is a horrible candidate.

I'm coming to this conclusion too - can barely break out the gate against a candidate as unlikable as Alan Grayson with all of the support from the  Democratic establishment in the world. Unfortunately, Rubio is probably fine.

And I think Hillary has to win by at least 6 in order for McGinty to win. She's also a weak recruit who barely came out of the primary with all of the national democrat support in the world.

Here's a question - why did National Dems sh**t the bed so hard in a very winnable year? (I assume Evan Bayh's decision was his own, considering how much disdain he seems to have for National Democrats).

>drawing broad based conclusions based off a Quinnipiac poll

Gov. Beauprez agrees with your analysis!

And before anyone says "the poll could've been true at the time!!1!!", that's a big fat nope.

Quinnipiac has a notably terrible record in the state of Colorado. I'm not sure how it did in other states.

But there's been a consistent trend of Toomey running 5 points ahead of the Republican Presidential ticket, whether its this Republican leaning outlier or the other Democratic leaning outlier.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies