FL/OH/PA Quinnipiac: Rubio +13, Portman +7, Toomey +10 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 12:31:13 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 Senatorial Election Polls
  FL/OH/PA Quinnipiac: Rubio +13, Portman +7, Toomey +10 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FL/OH/PA Quinnipiac: Rubio +13, Portman +7, Toomey +10  (Read 2912 times)
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« on: July 14, 2016, 05:11:10 PM »

This is about as likely as when Quinnipiac so astutely predicted that Gardner and Beauprez would win by double digits.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2016, 06:04:05 PM »

Patrick Murphy is a horrible candidate.

I'm coming to this conclusion too - can barely break out the gate against a candidate as unlikable as Alan Grayson with all of the support from the  Democratic establishment in the world. Unfortunately, Rubio is probably fine.

And I think Hillary has to win by at least 6 in order for McGinty to win. She's also a weak recruit who barely came out of the primary with all of the national democrat support in the world.

Here's a question - why did National Dems sh**t the bed so hard in a very winnable year? (I assume Evan Bayh's decision was his own, considering how much disdain he seems to have for National Democrats).

>drawing broad based conclusions based off a Quinnipiac poll

Gov. Beauprez agrees with your analysis!

And before anyone says "the poll could've been true at the time!!1!!", that's a big fat nope.

IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2016, 06:12:22 PM »

I agree about Toomey, as I stated in the Marist thread. I'm talking about the Florida race. SurveyUSA and PPP show it as a toss up. Quinnipiac and Rick Scott's internal polls show Rubio up big. Which do you think is more credible?

Q has just turned into pure junk lately. They were terrible in 2014, terrible in the primaries, and will likely be terrible in the general. If anyone wants to bet that Rubio and/or Toomey will win by double digits, I'd be happy to take any offers.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies