FL/OH/PA-Quinnipiac: Trump leads or tied in all three states (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:00:01 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  FL/OH/PA-Quinnipiac: Trump leads or tied in all three states (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FL/OH/PA-Quinnipiac: Trump leads or tied in all three states  (Read 4941 times)
dspNY
United States

« on: July 13, 2016, 09:02:09 AM »

Once again the crosstabs on these polls are way off

In 2012 the Ohio electorate was 79% white, 15% black. Q has the white vote at 82% and the black vote at 12% here

Ohio's 2012 electorate was D+8 (D38/R30/I31). Q has an even electorate (30D/30R/34I)

In 2012 the Florida electorate was D+2 (35D/33R/32I). Q has an R+2 electorate here (31R/29D/32I)

dspNY
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2016, 09:10:58 AM »

Additionally, read these extra questions. This is polling malpractice and almost sounds like a push poll for Trump

23. The government has gone too far in assisting minority groups

The proper way to ask that question is "Do you believe the government has not gone far enough in assisting minority groups, has gone too far in assisting minority groups, or has a proper balance on assisting minority groups? (OPTIONS ROTATED)"

24. Public officials don't care much what people like me think

Instead, "Do you believe public officials care about what the American people think or do not care about what the American people think? (OPTIONS ROTATED)"

25. The old way of doing things no longer works and we need radical change.

26. Leaders don't worry about what other people say, they follow their own path.

27. The news media is part of the Washington, D.C. establishment, which is out of touch with the rest of the country.

28. Prejudice against minority groups is a big problem in the United States today.

29. I believe trade agreements with other countries have hurt my and my family's financial situation.

All the questions except for 28 are worded for a pro-Trump response
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies