FL/OH/PA-Quinnipiac: Trump leads or tied in all three states (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:12:48 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  FL/OH/PA-Quinnipiac: Trump leads or tied in all three states (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FL/OH/PA-Quinnipiac: Trump leads or tied in all three states  (Read 4960 times)
Beefalow and the Consumer
Beef
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.77, S: -8.78

« on: July 13, 2016, 07:33:39 AM »

Wow! How can Donald Trump be gaining like this?

Really?

It's the e-mails. As usual, the nuance is lost and people think Comey's revelations were earth-shattering.

I have a feeling it's not the emails...
Didn't check the dates, but has Dallas been captured in this?

June 30-July 11, so it would just barely have any post-Dallas data in it.  It's the emails.  The biggest change is Clinton falling to a tie on honest and trustworthy.  If nothing else, this shows that TV ads don't matter.

Of course it is the emails, ABC poll showed that 56% wanted her charged as did the NBC poll, her favorability rating continue to slump. She should be well over 50% against Trump but she is a terrible candidate.

Or she's a spectacular candidate and America is just a terrible country. Cheesy

Tongue

Seeing Trump speak and the fact that he gets support from 40% of Americans already tells me America is a terrible country.
Beefalow and the Consumer
Beef
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.77, S: -8.78

« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2016, 11:08:00 AM »

Gotta love how 75% agree that prejudice against minorities is a HUGE problem across these states, and they still vote for that bigot racist sexist Donald Trump. Glad to see the media meme is not fooling some people.

I don't need the media to tell me that everything that spews forth from his mouth is ignorant, devoid of substance, and playing to the very worst impulses of white America.  His words.  Not the media's take.  How can anyone watch a Trump speech and not be appalled and terrified?

Fifteen years of "reality TV" and "infotainment" has decayed any discernment among Americans.  It's utterly tragic.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies