Is the Democratic Party an anti-white hate group?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 02:11:46 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Is the Democratic Party an anti-white hate group?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Poll
Question: Is it?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 71

Author Topic: Is the Democratic Party an anti-white hate group?  (Read 3198 times)
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 01, 2016, 04:34:26 AM »

No (sane, doesn't live in Appalachia or the Deep South)
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2016, 04:35:44 AM »

Yes (patriot)
Lexii, harbinger of chaos and sexual anarchy
Alex
Junior Chimp
Argentina

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2016, 05:05:56 AM »

Yes
Derpist
Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -2.96

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2016, 08:03:17 AM »

Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2016, 08:22:52 AM »

Oh, go away.
Intell
Junior Chimp
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -1.24

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2016, 08:30:40 AM »

Why Not?
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2016, 08:40:15 AM »

*quiet snort*
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2016, 08:49:50 AM »

The Democratic Party is a hate group of whomever is voting solidly GOP, especially voters they think *should* vote for them.  Blacks in the 1800s, rich suburban families in the '50s, poor White Southerners today ... all were at one point in time considered the scum of the Earth to the DNC, all likely will be again at some point.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2016, 09:44:44 AM »

No, ridiculous claim. The Democratic Party is the party of the common man and stands of equal opportunity for all and not special interests.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2016, 11:36:42 AM »

No, ridiculous claim. The Democratic Party is the party of the common man and stands of equal opportunity for all and not special interests.

Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2016, 11:39:14 AM »

>sigh<

The Democratic Party is a hate group of whomever is voting solidly GOP, especially voters they think *should* vote for them.  Blacks in the 1800s, rich suburban families in the '50s, poor White Southerners today ... all were at one point in time considered the scum of the Earth to the DNC, all likely will be again at some point.
Come now, Tom, you're usually more reasonable than this. Being condescending towards white working class voters is not the same as being a hate group. Otherwise, the same stigma would fall upon the Republican Party - have we already forgotten Mitt Romney?
Famous Mortimer
WillipsBrighton
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2016, 11:41:25 AM »

It will be in about 10 years.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 2.71, S: -6.09

« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2016, 12:47:08 PM »

Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2016, 01:00:11 PM »

Of course, but they deserve to be hated, so it's OK.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2016, 01:05:53 PM »

>sigh<

Come now, Tom, you're usually more reasonable than this. Being condescending towards white working class voters is not the same as being a hate group. Otherwise, the same stigma would fall upon the Republican Party - have we already forgotten Mitt Romney?

I'm just making the point that parties tend to demonize those who vote solidly against them, especially when those voters are disliked/looked down upon by the party's most loyal groups.  These groups change, and so do to whom the parties belittle and mock.

The difference is, I think, that Republicans have usually historically chastised Democrats as being morally compromised or lazy and looking for a handout.  That's not admirable, but I honestly believe it comes across as less nasty as what Democrats have historically done, and that's chastise Republicans as not *getting it* ("it" being the liberal point of view of the time), aka being fundamentally dumber than Democrats.  Go back and watch campaign videos of FDR or even campaign leaflets from the 1800s (I had the great pleasure of viewing many in a Civil War/Reconstruction class I took in college).  Democrats have quite literally always portrayed the GOP as rich businessmen tricking a bunch of useful idiots into voting against their interests, be those idiots zealoty Northern Protestant puritans in the 1800s, farmers in the 1950s or poor White Southerners today.  After a while, in a liberal's mind (no offense, just contrasting how I believe liberals and conservatives view the world), the only logical explanation for why people would vote for this party you view as stupid, racist or greedy is that those voters are stupid, racist or greedy themselves.  Once it's been concluded a group is any of those things, what is the incentive to not let 'em have it??
SATW
SunriseAroundTheWorld
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2016, 01:37:20 PM »

Democrats hate the working class, regardless of race.

White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2016, 02:53:14 PM »

Why do think my wife made me register as a Democrat?
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2016, 03:47:09 PM »

'Cause 🎵(great grand)daddy was a veteran, a Southern Democrat, and they oughtta get a rich man to vote like that 🎵??

Wink
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2016, 04:04:03 PM »

they only hate the "wrong kind of white people."
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2016, 04:04:47 PM »

'Cause 🎵(great grand)daddy was a veteran, a Southern Democrat, and they oughtta get a rich man to vote like that 🎵??

Wink

If only granddaddy Wallace could see me now.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2016, 05:24:11 PM »
« Edited: July 01, 2016, 05:27:05 PM by Moderate Hero »

The left hate successful middle class people regardless of their race. Thats why they try to divide people into class, race, sex instead of respecting people as humans.
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2016, 06:04:50 PM »

The difference is, I think, that Republicans have usually historically chastised Democrats as being morally compromised or lazy and looking for a handout.  That's not admirable, but I honestly believe it comes across as less nasty as what Democrats have historically done, and that's chastise Republicans as not *getting it* ("it" being the liberal point of view of the time), aka being fundamentally dumber than Democrats.
Oh, I'm going to have to disagree with that. Maybe things are different outside of Indiana, but the Republicans politicians around here don't say that Democrats are "morally compromised," they say we're godless sinners who will burn in Hell. In the predominantly white, predominantly wealthy area where I live, Republican candidates for county office routinely invoke the threat posed by our (mostly poor, black) neighbors in the next county ('No mass transit! It's not safe to ride the bus with those people!'). There is definitely an attitude among some conservatives, and wealthy evangelicals are perhaps most prone to it, that liberals are worthless moochers who rank somewhere between cockroaches and child molesters. Sometimes they say we are child molesters.

I won't deny that Democrats say some nasty things about Republican voters, but I think the question of who is the worst offender depends on where you live and who you're listening to.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2016, 06:28:05 PM »

Wow, I had no idea the Atlas Forum was so aligned with West Virginia on this subject. No wonder why you guys hate when I bash it (though, oddly enough, many of the people who get most angry at me probably voted "no.")
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2016, 07:49:08 PM »

Wow, I had no idea the Atlas Forum was so aligned with West Virginia on this subject. No wonder why you guys hate when I bash it (though, oddly enough, many of the people who get most angry at me probably voted "no.")

I voted yes, while obviously believing no, because this was a stupid topic deserving of a nice troll. Smiley
Tartarus Sauce
United States

« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2016, 08:24:33 PM »
« Edited: July 01, 2016, 08:38:19 PM by Tartarus Sauce »

Democrats have quite literally always portrayed the GOP as rich businessmen tricking a bunch of useful idiots into voting against their interests, be those idiots zealoty Northern Protestant puritans in the 1800s, farmers in the 1950s or poor White Southerners today.  After a while, in a liberal's mind (no offense, just contrasting how I believe liberals and conservatives view the world), the only logical explanation for why people would vote for this party you view as stupid, racist or greedy is that those voters are stupid, racist or greedy themselves.  Once it's been concluded a group is any of those things, what is the incentive to not let 'em have it??

To be fair, working class white Southerners have pretty solidly demonstrated this election season they don't actually know what's in theirs or anybody else's best interest by backing Trump, a rich businessman tricking a bunch of useful idiots into voting for him. Tongue
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies