NH-Global Strategies (D) Hassan 49% Ayotte 45% (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:02:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 Senatorial Election Polls
  NH-Global Strategies (D) Hassan 49% Ayotte 45% (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NH-Global Strategies (D) Hassan 49% Ayotte 45%  (Read 2875 times)
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: June 20, 2016, 12:16:03 PM »

inb4 TNV reminds us that the horrible Climbing Maggie is a shoo-in.
What's wrong with him saying that? That's just the truth.

Stop enabaling him.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2016, 08:04:34 PM »

Question to TNVolunteer have you ever been to NH and do you personally know anybody from NH? And if NH is swinging far to the left fast then why did every single county in NH swing towards the GOP in the 2012 Presidential Election. http://elections.nytimes.com/2012/results/president
Simple: Obama campaigned in NH way more in 2008 than in 2012, Romney did more campaigning there than McCain, and he was a better fit. After swinging so hard to the left from 2004 to 2008, it was bound to go a bit to the right in 2012. But I think it will swing WAY to the left this year.

(Psst: TnVol, you forgot to log out of your sock when you replied to this comment)
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2016, 12:29:56 AM »

Question to TNVolunteer have you ever been to NH and do you personally know anybody from NH? And if NH is swinging far to the left fast then why did every single county in NH swing towards the GOP in the 2012 Presidential Election. http://elections.nytimes.com/2012/results/president
Simple: Obama campaigned in NH way more in 2008 than in 2012, Romney did more campaigning there than McCain, and he was a better fit. After swinging so hard to the left from 2004 to 2008, it was bound to go a bit to the right in 2012. But I think it will swing WAY to the left this year.

(Psst: TnVol, you forgot to log out of your sock when you replied to this comment)

LOL! Busted!
Hahaha, LOL. I'm sorry for answering TN volunteer's question for him, I was just coming up with my theory. It seems like I continue to be the only one who agrees with him about New Hampshire's stronger-than-reported Democratic lean.

You're the only one who agrees with him about most things.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies