Senate Legislation Introduction Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:42:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Senate Legislation Introduction Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Senate Legislation Introduction Thread  (Read 92196 times)
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« on: October 11, 2016, 08:27:04 PM »

I shall introduce it shortly
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2016, 03:45:42 AM »

Your bill has been added to the docket!
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2017, 09:15:11 PM »

The tipped minimum wage abolition Act of 2017

1. The Tipped minimum wage shall hereby be abolished as of May 1st, 2018.

I wish for someone to sponsor this bill for me
Terry the Fat Shark
Junior Chimp
United States

P P
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2017, 11:22:15 PM »

A Constitutional Amendment

Article IV Section 1 (The Executive)

The executive power shall be vested in the President of the Republic of Atlasia. He shall hold his office for a term of four months, together with a Vice President chosen for the same term.
Elections for President shall be held in the months of February, June, and October, in accordance with the measures prescribed by the Congress of the Republic of Atlasia. Each candidate for President shall run jointly with a candidate for Vice President, with whom his name shall appear jointly on the ballot. A vote for a candidate for President shall be considered a vote for the candidate for Vice President whose name appears on the ballot with the presidential candidate, and accordingly the candidate for Vice President whose name appears on the ballot with the successful candidate for President shall be elected.
No person shall be President or Vice President who has not attained 500 or more posts, nor whose account is not at least 4,320 hours old, nor is not a citizen of the Republic of Atlasia.
Upon the commencement of his term in office, the President shall swear the following oath: "I, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the Republic of Atlasia, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia."
5. A President may serve out 2 consecutive terms and then must wait 2 consecutive terms before running for the office again.

Did you guys know we don't have term limits? Tongue  Please feel free to change the grammatical layout and such
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies