Senate Legislation Introduction Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 05:57:39 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Senate Legislation Introduction Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Senate Legislation Introduction Thread  (Read 91478 times)
Pragmatic Conservative
1184AZ
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 3.00, S: -0.41

« on: October 11, 2016, 06:58:46 PM »

The following treaty has been agreed to be representatives of the Republic of Atlasia and the United Kingdom and awaits a sponsor so that it may proceed to the Senate floor for debate.

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Truman if you want me to I can sponsor this for you in the House. 
Pragmatic Conservative
1184AZ
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2017, 02:30:25 PM »

Can someone please sponsor this for me
Pragmatic Conservative
1184AZ
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2017, 03:42:05 PM »

Can someone please sponsor this for me

I will sponsor it for you.
Thanks!
Pragmatic Conservative
1184AZ
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2018, 10:24:29 PM »

Can someone sponsor this bill for me please

Pragmatic Conservative
1184AZ
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2019, 09:59:44 PM »

Discord Regulations Bill

To resolve leaking from private chats and harassment on discord  
1. Discord Crimes
A:Conducting official business on discord- This crime shall be considered the conducting or taking part of a formal votes and making of formal motions by any regional assembly or the federal senate or federal  house. Any legislative business conducted by the previous mentioned assembles  shall be considered null and void if done on discord.
B. Sharing of non authorized Direct Messages- This crime shall be considered the direct sharing of direct messages either whole or in part with other citizens of Atlasia either on Discord or on the public forum without the express written consent of the other individual(s) in the DM.
C. Sharing of non authorized messages in locked channels in Atlasia serves- This crime shall be considered the direct sharing of messages in a locked channel of a Atlasia affiliated server either whole or by part on either discord or in public without the express written consent of all individuals that posted in the shared messages.
D Spreading liable speech about another Atlasia citizen on discord- This crime shall be considered the spreading of knowingly false information about a registered Atlasian to at least one other registered Atlasia citizen.
E Harassment of other Atlasian citizens on discord- This shall be known as the public posting of vulgar or threatening remarks directed or about another Atlasian citizen.

2.Criminal liability and sentencing procedures- The above crimes shall be tried the same way  as Crimes against Atlasia. The above crimes shall have a maximum sentence of a 1 year voting ban and a 1 year ban on holding office.

3. This bill shall take effect immediately upon passage.

Pragmatic Conservative
1184AZ
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2019, 12:28:45 PM »

Could a Senator please sponsor this election bill on my behalf. I would like these bills to take preference over my immigration bills posted in the citizens introduction thread please.

Double Posting Leniency Resolution
Since this original section was amended to place a strict no policy on making multiple posts in the voting booth we have seen several citizens have their votes invalidated for innocently posting multiple posts by mistake only to find out that if they correct their mistake minutes later their vote has been invalidated. Be it resolved Article I Section 4 be amended to relax the multiple posting rile allowing citizens a reasonable amount of time to fix multiple posting errors.  

The right of citizens of the Republic of Atlasia to vote shall not be denied, except in regards to persons whose account is fewer than 168 hours old, as punishment for crimes of which the accused has been duly convicted, or in consequence of failing to meet such requirements for frequent posting or term of residency as may be established by law; but no ballot shall be counted as valid that should list the candidates for office in a script other than the Latin alphabet, or that has been edited more than twenty minutes after its posting in the voting booth. All posts made in the voting booth shall be considered as ballots, and no citizen shall have cast multiple ballots in any one election during the period the voting booth is open at the close of voting posted in the voting booth, upon penalty of the invalidation of their vote.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies