Morning Consult national poll: Clinton 52% Sanders 38%
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:12:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Primary Election Polls
  Morning Consult national poll: Clinton 52% Sanders 38%
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Morning Consult national poll: Clinton 52% Sanders 38%  (Read 2667 times)
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 14, 2016, 06:16:39 PM »

Morning Consult national poll, conducted June 8-9:

http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/polls/morning-consult-24673

Clinton 52%
Sanders 38%
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2016, 06:18:44 PM »

Dear lord another?
Mehmentum
Icefire9
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2016, 09:51:48 AM »

Can't wait to see if Clinton gets a bump post D.C.  Hell, they should just keep polling to primary race all the way up until Clinton's inauguration!
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2016, 12:24:39 AM »

Barring any surprise announcements, I assume that's it for 2016 presidential primary polling.  Which means that this board falls into dis-use, as a tomb for good and bad polls alike.

It's been an honor serving with all of you, as we tracked the polling for this crazy election.  Hard to believe that polling for this election has been going on for almost five years:

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=140635.0
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -4.84

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2016, 12:26:56 AM »

Barring any surprise announcements, I assume that's it for 2016 presidential primary polling.  Which means that this board falls into dis-use, as a tomb for good and bad polls alike.

It's been an honor serving with all of you, as we tracked the polling for this crazy election.  Hard to believe that polling for this election has been going on for almost five years:

Me too, at least until I got de-modded by DAVE - who acted like an overmotivated little schoolgirl when he blindly decided to listen to some haters.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2016, 12:39:47 AM »

Pretty funny she ended up winning SC by a much larger margin than that, considering the trend in every other state.
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2016, 01:05:30 AM »

Me too, at least until I got de-modded by DAVE - who acted like an overmotivated little schoolgirl when he blindly decided to listen to some haters.

With respect, you were being utterly vile and deserved a break from modding.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2016, 01:08:26 AM »

Pretty funny she ended up winning SC by a much larger margin than that, considering the trend in every other state.

Well, the only reason SC got a 2016 poll way back in 2011 was because it's an early primary state.  If someone had done a poll of AL or MS at the same time, my guess is that Clinton's lead over Biden would have been smaller than the actual lead she put up against Sanders years later, just like in SC.
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2016, 01:46:25 AM »

So curious why they continue to survey this, when the Democratic Party primaries are obviously completely over?

Is it another means of looking at how the consolidation of the base is working, or possibly a means of assessing a huge chunk of Democratic Party and Democratic Leaning voters that did not participate in the caucus/primaries?
Attorney General, LGC Speaker, and Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2016, 01:56:30 AM »

So curious why they continue to survey this, when the Democratic Party primaries are obviously completely over?

Is it another means of looking at how the consolidation of the base is working, or possibly a means of assessing a huge chunk of Democratic Party and Democratic Leaning voters that did not participate in the caucus/primaries?

This poll was taken before D.C. voted. As for the merits of a national poll taken when 99% have already voted, I have no idea.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2016, 04:09:51 AM »

You are a racist.  What's sad is how long it took to get rid of your ass.  That is damnable in its own right.
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -4.84

« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2016, 10:03:50 AM »

You are a racist.  What's sad is how long it took to get rid of your ass.  That is damnable in its own right.

I'm not a racist. Stop posting false stuff, you fool.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies