Bob Taft: Loathe Him or Hate Him (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:42:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Bob Taft: Loathe Him or Hate Him (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bob Taft: Loathe Him or Hate Him  (Read 2932 times)
George W. Bush
eversole_Adam

« on: June 16, 2005, 08:23:22 PM »

Everything Joe said is all true. As far as Voinovich and DeWine I will gladly suppport a Democrat in there next Elections. I hate all three Ohio Republicans and Would rather have a Liberal that is open about that then three RINO's. Its a shame, we have really good Congressman (the best of them is now the US Trade Rep.) and we have great State Seantors, but the three that get all the publicity are morons.
George W. Bush
eversole_Adam

« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2005, 11:41:52 PM »
« Edited: June 16, 2005, 11:43:54 PM by George W. Bush »

I thought you liked Voinovish, and actually wanted him to run for president.

I wouldn't either him or DeWine RINOs. In fact, they're both reliable GOP votes almost all the time.

I did and I did. I really liked him but I had no Idea what went on when he was Mayor of Clevland. He trashed Reagan every chance he got, mostly his Social Policy, no body can be a true Republican and not agree with Ronald Reagan on most Social Issues. I still thought he was an OK senator up untill these recent weeks.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies