NJ-Monmouth: Clinton in trouble (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:36:20 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  NJ-Monmouth: Clinton in trouble (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NJ-Monmouth: Clinton in trouble  (Read 4223 times)
HilLarry
Rookie

« on: May 31, 2016, 12:29:29 PM »

Coming from a New Jerseyan, the race in NJ will be MUCH closer than expected. New Jersey has a lot of blue collar workers who feel like the Democrats have forgotten about them. Driving through NJ suburbs, one can find many Trump and Bernie signs but almost no Hillary signs.

With that being said, Hillary will win NJ. But it is certainly not a gimme like it usually is.
HilLarry
Rookie

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2016, 12:39:31 PM »

Coming from a New Jerseyan, the race in NJ will be MUCH closer than expected. New Jersey has a lot of blue collar workers who feel like the Democrats have forgotten about them. Driving through NJ suburbs, one can find many Trump and Bernie signs but almost no Hillary signs.

With that being said, Hillary will win NJ. But it is certainly not a gimme like it usually is.

Not in my neck of the woods.

I see Bernie signs, and I see Hillary signs but I've yet to see a trump sign. I've seen plenty of Trump bumper stickers though.

Hillary will win NJ by double digits easy, maybe not by 2012 margins but 2008 is doable.

I agree that 2008 is doable, but Trump can't be underestimated.

Edit: That's interesting too, because I have yet to see a Hillary sign by me and I was getting worried
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies