The South will rise again. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:15:21 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The South will rise again. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The South will rise again.  (Read 28910 times)
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: -4.52

« on: July 01, 2016, 07:15:38 PM »

Once again, Ben proves that hating LGBT is the only issue he cares about.
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2016, 11:58:25 AM »

I'm ok with that. I know where Labor stands and I am not campaigning that Labor change her principles in any way shape and form. I am entitled to vote for whomever I damn well choose. I want two parties, one which is Labor and one which is Fed. And I want a Fed party that is openly prolife and socon. The only way I can get that right now is to vote for Labor so that the Feds don't get my vote.

Leinad is pro-life, Ted is pro-life, Yankee is pro-life, FFS Tmth is pro-life. Your tantrum has nothing to do with abortion, don't pretend like it does.
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2016, 04:40:25 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Sure. And then when the Federalists get tired of losing they'll have a decision to make.

If I choose to support the party then I reward and reinforce bad behavior.

Muzzling socons is not cool. Muzzling socons who are running *for* you as a candidate? Really?

I find it sad that the party is so fixated on satisfying evergreen, that they would dump on someone who is actually helping and voting for them. Hello.

Labor is always going to own this issue. If people want a party that supports this, they will vote Labor. Why would they bother to support the Federalists when they can support Labor?

Wait, do you think that Federalists who disagree with you on certain issues are only pretending to do so for political gain? Because I can almost guarantee you that is not case.
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2016, 05:33:29 PM »

Aw, no lesbian pictures? Sad
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2016, 05:42:02 PM »

Thank you Siren! Grin
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2016, 08:58:34 PM »

Been alone for a long time, Yankee.

You're already on a 7-3 split.

You believe that the party should be nothing but a loose coalition of folks who are vaguely to the right of Labor.

How is that working for you, Yankee? Does that suggest that you have a vision? A dream a goal, a purpose?

I have a vision and a dream and a purpose, and I think traditional marriage is something worth fighting for. Adam is laughing not at me, but at you because he knows he's won the argument. When the debate is over how far will we go, not whether, "why are we travelling in this direction", Adam has won without firing a shot.

That's what you're not getting Yankee. You have a 'party' of folks that don't agree on anything. Everytime you bring up goldwater but how often do you go and say, "hey, maybe that's not cool for Ben Kenobi? Never heard that.

Why is goldwater's fiscal conservativism more important than social conservativism? If goldwater wants to join labor because he wants homosexual marriage. let him. Let all of them go. So long as they love homosexual marriage more than they do the Federalists, you will continue to lose. Every election.

I would never do that because, unlike some people, I think leaving a party over one issue is dumb.
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2016, 07:50:29 PM »

Then why are you opposed to the conservative party here on Atlasia defending traditional marriage?
You keep giving us dire warnings as to what might happen... well it *did* happen, and like I said, it happened anyways, despite endorsing it and supporting evergreens bill. Contrary to your prediction and right in line with mine.

This is not a winning issue for the federalists. Never has, never will be.

Huh? I guess the party can "officially" endorse "traditional marriage" or whatever, but that doesn't mean have to, which I won't. You won't change my mind on this issue, and I have no plans on leaving  the Federalists, that's all this comes down to.
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2016, 12:49:37 PM »

Singe payer and nuking Cuba? I'd take it. Tongue
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2018, 01:12:39 PM »

You're to my left on econ (pretty much everyone is), and to my right on social issues. Wink I'm like +1, +5 on the atlas charts.

Really? I would have sworn you were much more socially conservative. Tongue
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2019, 10:55:03 PM »

Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2022, 02:57:05 PM »

Despite everything, seeing this thread again makes me weirdly nostalgic.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies