The South will rise again. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:33:51 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The South will rise again. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The South will rise again.  (Read 28683 times)
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« on: September 11, 2020, 02:06:17 AM »

Well, well, well. It seems like pretty much everything I've warned about has come to pass. We've got the crazy left destroying all the statues from everyone they consider racist including the founders of this country.

Yes, sir, there's nothing like being patriotic by posting methods to topple the monuments erected in honour of Washington and Abraham Lincoln! Obviously a HUGE racist. Of course, you need not point out that destroying monuments just because they depict white people is racist in and of itself, but that's another matter entirely.

Next we have the whole Burn, Loot, Murder movement... oh wait, Black Lives Matter. I'm sorry. I got a bit carried away there... with all the peaceful protesting that's been going down here. Can't say I've seen anything like it since '68. Only this time they are trying to burn down other people's neighborhoods rather than their own.

In any case, folks are probably wondering why I've decided to give this another shot. Well, why not? It's obvious that the solution to radical lefties is even more radical lefties.  Because this time communism just might work.

From what I can see the Left believes that if they steamroll all the opposition that they can finally have their one true utopia where everyone thinks the same. Well. all I have to say is they need to hold on.

We're not done yet. Smiley

All I can offer is the same as always, to roll up the sleeves and get back to work again. Smiley Looking forward to setting things to the Right once more.

God bless each and every one of you! Smiley
You might want to have a talk with Jessica. There's finally someone in the game that will agree with you 99% of the time. I've got a feeling y'all will like each other.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies