The South will rise again. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:13:51 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The South will rise again. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The South will rise again.  (Read 28881 times)
FairBol
United States

« on: March 26, 2019, 07:53:38 PM »

Hello All!

I wanted to wait before doing so, but I guess this is the best time now.

Some of you have wondered why I came back after six months away. I want to thank fhtagn for inviting me back.

However, I am not going to stay. My real life commitments have not abated. Before I go, I have some important business.

First off, I want to transfer leadership of the ACP officially to fhtagn. It is her party and the party will reflect whatever policies she and the rest of you have chosen to implement. I am rather touched that so many of you have chosen to revive the ACP. I would not have dreamed such a thing.

You really brought a smile to my face. Thank you all of you, particularly Mr. R, fhtagn, and PiT.

I also want to thank Yankee again. You have helped me many times in the past. You are a good man, and I wish you the best of your endeavours.

I will still try to reply to inquiries made in my box, but I am not going to be, nor planning to be active in running for office again.

Thank you all for your consideration!

Godspeed.

Have you officially de-registered yet? I was going to look into your case (being that the Southern Region seems to be a party to it), but if you don't intend to stay, the point is moot. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies