The South will rise again. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:28:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The South will rise again. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The South will rise again.  (Read 28671 times)
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« on: June 26, 2017, 01:24:28 AM »

fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2017, 05:32:21 PM »

Comparing allowing a patient with a terminal illness and their next of kin GIVING LEGAL CONSENT to end their life on their own terms to Nazi Germany?

The fact that you are so focused on the "killing" aspect and ignoring that there are real people who SUFFER from terminal illnesses with no hope for a cure shows how out of touch and uncaring you truly are about others. There are safeguards in the bill to prevent abuse of this, but I imagine your inability to read might make that somewhat difficult. 
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2017, 06:09:00 PM »

I care about an individual's right to live their life, and end their life, in a way that they see fit. If they do not wish to suffer, we have no right to force that on them.

I am not going to apologize for my support of the bill and the passed amendment. And I will certainly not cave in over insults such as "heartless psychopath".
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2017, 08:15:24 PM »

fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2018, 06:03:45 PM »

I look forward to the drama we will be seeing in the Southern Chamber
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2019, 10:31:59 AM »
« Edited: October 05, 2019, 10:35:24 AM by The C Word »

tfw Ben doesn't realize that the only people that could have resolved his ballot issues would be the Supreme Court, and a lawsuit should have been filed as soon as his registration wasn't where he intended.

That's not entirely his fault, there's a couple other people to blame as well:
1. ASV for being annoying and making a big deal out of something that was edited within 5 minutes and literally no one cared about.
2. Peebs for knowing she had the authority to allow the intended registration and choosing not to simply to piss Ben off (which there is a significant amount of evidence to back)

Southern regional officials cannot do anything about federal registration. You know this, Ben. But for some reason you choose to ignore this fact. At the federal level, the most Congress can do is pass a bill after the fact to allow your situation to be resolved in the future. Sure, there was a clause for Congress to override the SoFE and change your registration, but you can blame the left for choosing not to do so, since it was on them to ensure that could pass.

So that brings it back to my first point. The only way you could have resolved this was bring it to the Supreme Court at the time your registration was not filed the way you intended. Not 6 months later when you fixed it, and not in a way that focuses on the gender of the SoFE. Whether you see Peebs as male or female is irrelevant, and not something I'm particularly interested in arguing about. However, there was no reason to go on about it when it wasn't relevant to your case. I told you this numerous times, and you kept pressing it anyway. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies