The Nashua Union-Monitor (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 04:05:12 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Nashua Union-Monitor (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Nashua Union-Monitor  (Read 2316 times)
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: May 29, 2016, 12:30:11 PM »

I'm starting a newspaper, and am interested in any input people may have as to what to run for, particularly from labor party supporters, but also from the general public. I am still not clear on whether the regional Assembly still exists, but that would be the be the best place to start? Hence the exploratory committee.

No, but a committee to set up the Assembly is. You could run for Senator, you'll have to ask the Northeast Committee though as what their rules will be for the Senate elections.

I wish you luck, it's really quite hard to run for office in Atlasia, being a sock and all.
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2016, 12:51:33 PM »

I'm cool with it. I really operate under the 'innocent until proven guilty' mentality, plus I don't exactly like baseless sock accusations being thrown around.

Shut up evergreen.
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2016, 01:09:29 PM »

That's what you want me to think.
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2016, 01:18:00 PM »

No, but a committee to set up the Assembly is. You could run for Senator, you'll have to ask the Northeast Committee though as what their rules will be for the Senate elections.

I wish you luck, it's really quite hard to run for office in Atlasia, being a sock and all.

Obviously my name is not actually Angie Shea-Kuster.

But nor am I anyone's sock.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sock%20puppet

You must be logged in to read this quote.

The bolded part does not apply.

I'm joking around, but the undertone is that you are tapping into an Atlasian meme. If a new poster came in here with the name "LAST RODEO be4 reeapuintment", I'd say the same.
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2016, 05:28:37 PM »

Good luck Angrie. I must endorse ya because your candidacy is too perfect to be true.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies