Trump supporters are violating one of the Ten Commandments
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 05:51:58 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  Religion & Philosophy (Moderator: Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.)
  Trump supporters are violating one of the Ten Commandments
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Trump supporters are violating one of the Ten Commandments  (Read 2736 times)
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2016, 11:02:13 PM »

Americans have been screwed over royally by folks with good manners and clean language.

Sigged.

(You're an idiot.)
Young Conservative
youngconservative
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2016, 10:50:52 PM »

Well, Im from a very religious family and my parents (although they're business owners now) have Masters degrees in Christian theology (and my dad has an MBA and my mom a degree in marketing). What I'm trying to say is that some people, and yes educated people, support Trump but aren't in the cult like fan club of his. My parents were for Cruz in the primary thanks to my urging, but now my mom supports Trump 100% because of her dislike for Clinton and hope that he will bring change and my dad is undecided between voting for a third party or voting for Trump (leaning Trump). I can tell you one thing for certain: voting for Trump isn't against the ten commandments
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2016, 07:31:26 AM »

The even stranger thing is the America-worship predating Trump.

What are your thoughts on Americanism?
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2016, 06:52:25 PM »

The only one who has an issue with what I've said in this thread is you. Do you not deny he has evangelicals who worship him like a god even thought that contradicts a commandment?

I don't "worship" Trump, nor do any serious evangelicals.  I belong to a Pentecostal demonination, and I am a Fire-Baptized, Tongue-Speaking, Prophesying, Hands-Laying, Spirit-Filled Pentecostal.  The whole enchilada.  I do view Trump as advocating policies more in line with my social views, and it's a binary choice.

My vote for Trump isn't an endorsement of his lifestyle, or a repudiation of Hillary's for that matter.  It's about policy.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies