FL- Florida Chamber of Commerce: Clinton +2 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 02:34:57 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  FL- Florida Chamber of Commerce: Clinton +2 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FL- Florida Chamber of Commerce: Clinton +2  (Read 3661 times)
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 2.71, S: -6.09

« on: May 20, 2016, 01:53:52 PM »

LoL! If the NeverTrump Chamber of Commerce gives you Clinton +2, then it's really something like Trump +5.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2016, 04:05:27 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Only 21% favorables for Trump among Florida Hispanics, who are the most Republican of Hispanics in any state.......

They haven't come home yet. Most of them are Establishment type Republicans and have been Rubio's base and part of the NeverTrump movement, so it will take some time before they accept Trump.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2016, 01:09:30 PM »

People tend to vote more Republican as they get older (and wiser).
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2016, 01:13:59 PM »

Implying anyone who has a different worldview and, thus, political view from you is unwise? Seriously, get over yourself.

Don't worry. You'll get wiser when you get older too. It's just a natural process.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2016, 01:15:17 PM »

That's not remotely true and there is no evidence to support that claim.

What more evidence do you need than the percentage of olds voting Pub?
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2016, 03:55:54 PM »

Not so fast. People can become more entrenched in liberal causes as they get older. Unions. Minority advocacy groups.

It's telling that in 2008, income was practically of no value as a proxy for Republican voting. Completion of formal education had a negative correlation to Republican voting. In 1950 the best-educated states voted for Dwight Eisenhower and the least-educated states voted for Adlai Stevenson. That is almost the opposite of 2008 and 2012.

"Older and wiser" implies having more ability to detect the contradictory statements and promises of a demagogue, and when the Republican proves to be a demagogue... just think of how that will work in the general election.

"Older and wiser" also implies having more ability to detect a crook. And I'll take a demagogue before I take a crook any day of the week and twice on Tuesday.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2016, 04:13:02 PM »

Not so fast. People can become more entrenched in liberal causes as they get older. Unions. Minority advocacy groups.

It's telling that in 2008, income was practically of no value as a proxy for Republican voting. Completion of formal education had a negative correlation to Republican voting. In 1950 the best-educated states voted for Dwight Eisenhower and the least-educated states voted for Adlai Stevenson. That is almost the opposite of 2008 and 2012.

"Older and wiser" implies having more ability to detect the contradictory statements and promises of a demagogue, and when the Republican proves to be a demagogue... just think of how that will work in the general election.

"Older and wiser" also implies having more ability to detect a crook. And I'll take a demagogue before I take a crook any day of the week and twice on Tuesday.

You´ve consistently taken the King of Crooks over anything else so far. Which suggests, in your own terms, certain lack of wisdom - whether it is accompanies by youth, I shall not hazard my opinion about.

Do you even know what a crook is? I guess, you are one of those "more entrenched in liberal causes as they get older" types pbrower is talking about. Blind for transgressions of your chosen candidate.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2016, 04:24:57 PM »

You´ve consistently taken the King of Crooks over anything else so far. Which suggests, in your own terms, certain lack of wisdom - whether it is accompanies by youth, I shall not hazard my opinion about.

Do you even know what a crook is? I guess, you are one of those "more entrenched in liberal causes as they get older" types pbrower is talking about. Blind for transgressions of your chosen candidate.

Well, well, well... Our resident crook-loving admirer of small fingers seems to be getting upset. Good.

I pity your students. I hope they get wiser as they get older, though.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies