Former Latina Miss Universe: Trump called me "Miss Housekeeping" "Miss Piggy"
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 01:39:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Former Latina Miss Universe: Trump called me "Miss Housekeeping" "Miss Piggy"
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Author Topic: Former Latina Miss Universe: Trump called me "Miss Housekeeping" "Miss Piggy"  (Read 6327 times)
psychprofessor

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 19, 2016, 04:25:57 PM »
« edited: May 19, 2016, 04:27:49 PM by psychprofessor »

I fear that these stories are going to be commonplace once the general election starts in earnest.

I mean, how often can Trump walk back or deny statements and make them into a he said / she said?

Full article:

http://www.mediaite.com/online/former-latina-miss-universe-trump-called-me-miss-piggy-miss-housekeeping/
dax00

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2016, 05:03:05 PM »

You're verging on "Birkenstock level".
psychprofessor

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2016, 06:10:50 PM »

really? the presumptive Republican nominee referred to a Latina woman as "Miss Housekeeping" and you don't think people aren't going to notice?
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2016, 06:13:56 PM »

really? the presumptive Republican nominee referred to a Latina woman as "Miss Housekeeping" and you don't think people aren't going to notice?

Well, there are going to be a lot of people who will not merely notice, but will be very happy indeed. I mean, he could have raped her on live TV, and it would make those guys like him more, not less.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2016, 06:26:18 PM »

He's half-right. Trump's supporters certainly won't. They turned off their brains when they decided to support Trump (or long before).
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2016, 06:33:21 PM »

He's half-right. Trump's supporters certainly won't. They turned off their brains when they decided to support Trump (or long before).

Do not assume stupidity, when treason is the more likely explanation.  They love him precisely because of his sexism, his xenophobia, his disparaging of honesty and glorification of fraud.
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2016, 06:42:50 PM »
« Edited: May 19, 2016, 07:11:46 PM by Meclazine »

This needs to be put in perspective.

(a) Trump is grossly offensive.

He has the temperament around women of a precocious 14yo boy looking for his first sexual experience.

(b) Donald is promising to fix the economy through Protective Nationalism.

I think what people are doing, including women, is forgiving their own sensibilities for the greater good and thought of the 'ol USA. The 1957 USA when people were more akin to 'The Lone Ranger' and had a sense of decency.

Seriously, most people just want the $19 Trillion clock to start going the other way.

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

It adds $1M every 88 seconds.

That is unsustainable.

I am not condoning his comments about Latino women, or any other comments about women for that matter. He needs to shut up about, rape, women bleeding, all manner of gratuitous comments.

Trump comes from a rich background where the culture is certainly malignant in terms of moral fibre. It's "dollars at all costs", and women are clearly 'objectified' at the top end of town.

Yes, Donald is offensive.

But the American people cannot look at a $30 trillion debt clock in 2020.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2016, 06:45:25 PM »
« Edited: May 19, 2016, 06:47:18 PM by Maxwell »

This needs to be put in perspective.

(a) Trump is grossly offensive.

He has the temperament around women of a precocious 14yo boy looking for his first sexual experience.

(b) Donald is promising to fix the economy through Protective Nationalism.

I think what people are doing, including women, is forgiving their own sensibilities for the greater good and thought of the 'ol USA. The 1957 USA when people were more akin to 'The Lone Ranger' and had a sense of decency.

Seriously, most people just want the $19 Trillion clock to start going the other way.

It adds $1M every 88 seconds.

That is unsustainable.

I am not condoning his comments about Latino women, or any other comments about women for that matter. He needs to shut up about, rape, women bleeding, all manner of gratuitous comments.

Trump comes from a rich background where the culture is certainly malignant in terms of moral fibre. It's "dollars at all costs", and women are clearly 'objectified' at the top end of town.

Yes, Donald is offensive.

But the American people cannot look at a $30 trillion debt clock in 2020.

That's a total non-sequitor. Donald's offesnive but we need to fix the debt? What has Donald, or any recent Republican or vaguely conservative President ever done to fix the debt? The debt ballooned during Reagan through expansion of the military and lowering taxes. Trump proposes that and a multi-billion dollar Wall boondoggle.

I think the whole debt/deficit conversation is really not what people make it out to be, but let's assume it is. The only two people in the last two decades to lower yearly deficits or the debt as a whole are Bill Clinton and Barack Obama. You can look at the damn numbers and that's what they'll tell you.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2016, 06:48:09 PM »

I think what people are doing, including women, is forgiving ignoring their own sensibilities consciences for the greater good evil and thought of the 'ol USA. The 1957 USA when people were more akin to 'The Lone Ranger' and had a sense of decency. women were subservient and those damn n----rs knew their place

[a translation into normal english, for those who need it]
Mallow
United States

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2016, 07:05:53 PM »
« Edited: May 19, 2016, 07:18:11 PM by Mallow »

So... what you're saying is "Trump says things about the economy. Even though he has said the opposite of just about everything he has said at some point or another, I for some inexplicable reason trust that he will magically fix the economy. Disregard the fact that he has zero political experience and is almost universally hated by the American people, foreign people, and even the majority of our legislature. Not to mention all his failed businesses. Sure he has said some demeaning, offensive, and downright despicable things, but I still trust he'll magically fix our economy. Because I said so."
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2016, 07:13:58 PM »

Trump economic policy "proposals", so far, would screw the US economy so badly that it would, probably, take decades for almost every single American to get back to the standards of living they enjoy today - if, in fact, they ever come back. Of course, the rest of the world would also be badly hit: if your objective is to make sure that, say, Mexicans or Chinese are worse off, and you do not care at all how much it costs the US, then some of these proposals might make certain sense.

But even if your only concern is to screw us, you could find ways of doing so that would be, from the US standpoint, cheaper and more efficient. I mean, a few missile strikes against Mexico City would definitely cost less, and result in substantially less damage to US interests than things like "renegotiating US debt".

I am not joking when I am saying that Trumpīs economic policy, as currently stated, is more dangerous for the US than a nuke exploded in downtown NYC: economic effects of Trump presidency would be much worse than those of a Russian or a Chinese nuclear attack.
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2016, 07:14:14 PM »

1957 USA was not better than 2016 USA. Also, Trump has no sense of decency, so I don't get what you're trying to say here.

Trump's not going to fix the national debt either. Not at all.

You must be logged in to read this quote.
psychprofessor

« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2016, 12:18:29 AM »

I just wanted to bump this thread because I knew it would re-appear again...Hillary used this attack at the debate tonight..
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2016, 12:39:38 AM »

I just wanted to bump this thread because I knew it would re-appear again...Hillary used this attack at the debate tonight..

Embracing the goddess' energy within yourselves,
Will bring all of you to a new understanding and value of life.
A vision that inspires you to live and love on Planet Earth.
Like a priceless jewel,
Buried in dark layers of soil and stone.
Earth radiates her brilliant beauty,
Into the caverns of space and time.
Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home,
And experience it as a place to visit and play with reality.
You are becoming aware of yourself as a gamemaster.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2016, 02:50:10 AM »

Well .... you were right. You called it back in the month of May.
Funny how trump supporters now feel "the burn" from this trump blunder.
egalitt
Russian Federation
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2016, 04:46:22 AM »

The woman who doesn't have any command of English was given US citizenship by Obama to spread her lies. 
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2016, 05:00:52 AM »

The woman who doesn't have any command of English was given US citizenship by Obama to spread her lies. 

Are you referring to Melania Trump?
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2016, 07:14:31 AM »

"She gained a massive amount of weight and it was a real problem" Trump this morning on Fox

This will totally appeal to suburban women...
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2016, 08:01:42 AM »

Lol at the one comment referring to Fox and Friends as "FOXPAC". Plus their faces when he doubled down.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2016, 08:43:49 AM »

This has the potential for Khizr Khan level damage.  It will overshadow the rest of the debate if he doesn't drop it right away.  This is making me question whether Trump really wants to win again.

Yep, this was the one good punch Hillary landed all night. He needs to stop talking about it.
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix
E: -1.04, S: -0.24

« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2016, 09:03:06 AM »

Please let this turn into the new Curiel or Khan.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2016, 09:10:26 AM »

This has the potential for Khizr Khan level damage.  It will overshadow the rest of the debate if he doesn't drop it right away.  This is making me question whether Trump really wants to win again.

Yep, this was the one good punch Hillary landed all night. He needs to stop talking about it.

Yup.  And he brought it up unprompted?!
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2016, 09:44:16 AM »

Sure, the orange-skinned clown has a long history of insulting women. Nothing surprising. #Unfitforoffice
psychprofessor

« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2016, 09:57:45 AM »

This is turning into the Khan's again...he is now attacking her weight and won't let it go.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2016, 10:03:45 AM »

This is turning into the Khan's again...he is now attacking her weight and won't let it go.

Makes me think more his ego wants him to win but he doesn't actually want to be President so he's doing all this to lose and then claim fraud and be happy.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies