Labour anti-semitism megathread. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 10:09:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Labour anti-semitism megathread. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Labour anti-semitism megathread.  (Read 3206 times)
Derpist
Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -2.96

« on: April 28, 2016, 01:41:29 PM »

Labour proceeds at its own peril. Kicking out Ken Livingstone didn't work the last time. Outside of the media echo chamber, his comments are perfectly inoffensive (albeit probably wrong).

If Corbyn fails or retires, Livingstone is now perfectly positioned to engage in a hostile takeover of an increasingly Muslim Labour.
Derpist
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2016, 02:08:24 PM »

If Corbyn fails or retires, Livingstone is now perfectly positioned to engage in a hostile takeover of an increasingly Muslim Labour.

Have you been drinking in similar quantities to Livingstone or...?

He thinks the Pope might be the antichrist because he (Francis) is not an alt-right racist. I'm pretty sure this is him sober.

You seem a little riled up. I can use a more PC term (whore of Babylon?)

Though seriously speaking, it's stuff like that which makes me both like evangelicals and severely question their theology.
Derpist
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2016, 02:27:28 PM »

Labour proceeds at its own peril. Kicking out Ken Livingstone didn't work the last time. Outside of the media echo chamber, his comments are perfectly inoffensive (albeit probably wrong).

What? Ken has as much chance as Dianne Abbott (see 2015 mayoral primary)

If you want to win a Labour leadership race you need to win London, which is largely made up of white public sector workers (in my own experience of the party)

I am aware of that but correct me if I'm wrong, but I would think being the last successful left-wing mayor of London would be a boost among that crowd - unless Livingstone left office despised by the public sector workers too
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies