FOX News- IN: Trump 41, Cruz 33, Clinton +4 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:12:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Primary Election Polls
  FOX News- IN: Trump 41, Cruz 33, Clinton +4 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FOX News- IN: Trump 41, Cruz 33, Clinton +4  (Read 6314 times)
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« on: April 22, 2016, 05:27:57 PM »

I knew that it would look this way after Trump's win in NY, and it'll probably look even worse for him after 4/26. If Cruz pulls off a win in Indiana though, I'd bet quite a bit that people will be back to saying that Trump is finished, which is what people were saying less than a week ago. Something tells me we won't know for sure until at least June 7th, if not the convention.

Anyway, this poll is pretty bad for Cruz. It looks like Sanders could pull off a win in Indiana, but of course it won't be a big enough win to change anything.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2016, 07:07:07 PM »

One more point for the GOP side...

If #NeverTrump really wants to succeed, Kasich is going to have to either drop out or tell his voters to vote for Cruz because he is useless after 4/26

Kasich is useful in parts of CA, and the WA GOP isn't exactly uber-conservative either.

The WA GOP is pretty conservative, but Kasich would definitely help Cruz stop Trump from making it close, since Kasich/Trump might split the relatively moderate voters in King county and the suburbs. I think Cruz would still win without Kasich, but it wouldn't be as much of a given.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies