NH-UNH: Angry NH women propel Hassan into a dead heat with Ayotte (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 08:08:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 Senatorial Election Polls
  NH-UNH: Angry NH women propel Hassan into a dead heat with Ayotte (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NH-UNH: Angry NH women propel Hassan into a dead heat with Ayotte  (Read 2773 times)
Heisenberg
SecureAmerica
United States

« on: April 21, 2016, 12:28:46 AM »

I wonder what the numbers would be if Ayotte was running against a male Democrat.  And if Lamontagne won in 2010, I'm sure Hassan would be leading by double digits.
Heisenberg
SecureAmerica
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2016, 07:41:53 PM »

Joan Lynch would be ahead (not by much).  Since I'm still relatively new here, may I ask, what exactly is up with these angry women in NH (if anybody knows or dares to answer)?  The gender gap sure is huge (or should I say yuge).
Heisenberg
SecureAmerica
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2016, 12:15:27 AM »

Joan Lynch would be ahead (not by much).  Since I'm still relatively new here, may I ask, what exactly is up with these angry women in NH (if anybody knows or dares to answer)?  The gender gap sure is huge (or should I say yuge).

To put it as simply as I can:

TNVolunteer was obsessed with Scott Brown around the time of the 2014 midterms. When Brown lost, he felt the need to make up some sort of excuse for why he lost, thus the creation of the 'angry NH women'.
Thanks for the explanation.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies