Clinton VP news LATEST: Podesta now calling the losers to tell them its not them (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 05:25:33 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Clinton VP news LATEST: Podesta now calling the losers to tell them its not them (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Clinton VP news LATEST: Podesta now calling the losers to tell them its not them  (Read 179804 times)
RR1997
United States

« on: April 23, 2016, 08:33:18 AM »

Hopefully she picks Mark Warner.

Kaine, Brown, Patrick, Perez, Booker, and Castro are also good choices.

I'm not a huge fan of Warren, but I'd still vote for Hillary over Trump very enthusiastically even if she picked Warren as her VP. 
RR1997
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2016, 06:00:48 PM »

Nikki Haley for Trump's VP, really?! Lol she strikes me as one of the saner Southern Republicans, which is frightening in of itself. I can hear the media now shredding Trump to pieces with the question, "You're anti-immigration but yet you pick a non-white immigrant to be on the ticket with you?" I really doubt Haley would accept.

He could always go rogue and pick Kim Davis if he's wanting a Southern Republican female Smiley but I don't think he really hates gay people as strongly as others in the party do who would do back flips for that selection.

1. Nikki Haley is not an immigrant. She was born and raised in this country.
2. Donald Trump is not anti-immigration. He is anti-illegal immigration.

RR1997
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2016, 01:46:39 PM »

Jon Hunstman wouldn't be a great pick for TRUMP. John Hunstman is very pro-immigration. Picking him would slightly ruin TRUMP's anti-immigrant appeal.
RR1997
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2016, 07:42:42 PM »

Though at this moment I kind of prefer Shelley Moore Capito as a potential pick.
If she weren't pro-choice, she'd be a tremendous pick.
Uh, Shelley Moore Capito is pro-life.
RR1997
United States

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2016, 08:45:45 AM »

I think Donald Trump will end up picking Mike Pence. Gingrich is too risky of a pick. Mike Pence is a safer choice, however choosing him would ruin Donald Trump's appeal amongst the LGBT community.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies