Should a Jewish baker be forced to bake a cake for a Nazi wedding? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 06:17:22 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Should a Jewish baker be forced to bake a cake for a Nazi wedding? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Should a Jewish baker be forced to bake a cake for a Nazi wedding?
yes

no

no, and I see what you're trying to do here and it's not going to work

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 190

Author Topic: Should a Jewish baker be forced to bake a cake for a Nazi wedding?  (Read 17810 times)
hunter gatherer
rascalking
Rookie

« on: December 04, 2017, 09:21:34 PM »
« edited: December 04, 2017, 09:47:12 PM by rascalking »

generally speaking, I don't think the goverment should force a business to do anything without a legal basis for doing so, you have to look at these things in a case by case basis for example if a  jewish bakery  advertises that they cater to weddings but they find out that one of there costumers is a Nazi so they decide to refuse that person service because of that person political beliefs, then I think you could make the argument that that business misrepresented its self and maybe they should be forced to to bake a cake for a Nazi wedding.

but should a Nazi bakery be forced to bake a cake for a jewish wedding? open you mind and open your hearts to find the answer to that question me fellow atlasins.  

hunter gatherer
rascalking
Rookie

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2018, 08:27:00 PM »

CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT YOUR IDEOLOGY WITH JUST TWO SIMPLE QUESTIONS!!!

your answer to the forcing the baker to make a gay wedding cake and forcing them to make the Nazi cake should be the same.
if your answer is:
Yes/Yes, you are a consistent authoritarian
Yes/No you are an inconsistent SJW
No/Yes you are alt-right
No/No, you are a libertarian or a conservative

LOL.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies