PA-Quinnipiac: D: Clinton 50% Sanders 44%; R: Trump 39% Cruz 30% Kasich 24% (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 05:33:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Primary Election Polls
  PA-Quinnipiac: D: Clinton 50% Sanders 44%; R: Trump 39% Cruz 30% Kasich 24% (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PA-Quinnipiac: D: Clinton 50% Sanders 44%; R: Trump 39% Cruz 30% Kasich 24%  (Read 3987 times)
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« on: April 07, 2016, 11:39:56 AM »
« edited: April 07, 2016, 11:41:51 AM by Sprouts Farmers Market »

Yeah, and western PA has much more in common with WV - basically, deep Appalachia - than Missouri or Kansas or prairie or frozen tundra.

I speak anecdotally, but Trump has support from all ages and walks of life from people I hear and talk to. And up I-79 it's just an extension of WV. Just out of curiosity I pulled up 1988 on our elections results page and interestingly see that the I-79 corridor voted with WV for Dukakis. Does not shock me.

I even have a yak screenshot of people over here having a mass lovefest over Trump and I was not one of them (though I did upvote). This is supposed to be his worst county (DelCo/MontCo). Admittedly Kasich should just edge him out here, but Trump has many wealthy supporters in the suburbs, which people cannot bring themselves to acknowledge.

As for his success with women, Ann Coulter tweeted that we needed to hold off on repealing the 19th amendment after there were no signs of a serious gender gap in Wisconsin, which I thought was a very fair proposal.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies