BREAKING: Cheatin' Ted caught with FIVE mistresses!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2024, 07:36:45 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  BREAKING: Cheatin' Ted caught with FIVE mistresses!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
Author Topic: BREAKING: Cheatin' Ted caught with FIVE mistresses!  (Read 11773 times)
Brewer
BrewerPaul

Political Matrix
E: -6.90, S: -6.17

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: March 25, 2016, 11:40:21 AM »

They were right on Jesse Jackson, they were right on Gary Hart, they were right on John Edwards. The most respected journalistic publication in the country is going to give Lyin' Ted the Trumping™ he deserves!
Fargobison

« Reply #76 on: March 25, 2016, 11:56:22 AM »
« Edited: March 25, 2016, 12:00:34 PM by Fargobison »

The enquirer is completely in the tank for Trump, that much is obvious. I won't believe it until a credible news outlet confirms the story.

Now Cruz has spoken....

Cruz on Enquirer piece: "It is garbage, complete & utter lies. It is a tabloid smear and it has come from Donald Trump and his henchmen."

https://twitter.com/ajjaffe/status/713407295833710592

There is more...

Cruz: "Donald Trump is terrified to engage in a debate right now, he's hiding out in Trump Tower doing no political events" & tweeting."

Cruz says when Trump is "losing, when he's scared...decides to peddle sleaze and slime"

Cruz: "He should not be surprised to see people calling him Sleazy Donald b/c that is his 1st & last resort, 2 go 2 sleaze & ignore truth"

Cruz: "This man would be an embarrassment—we don't want a president that traffics in sleaze & slime." Says he has an "issue w/strong women"
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #77 on: March 25, 2016, 11:56:58 AM »

Just take a look at Cruz and then Carpenter, Pierson and Flores. If this is true he's surprisingly capable of landing women far outside his league.
He's a Senator.

And Rosa DeLauro is a representative. Janet Napolitano was a governor and secretary. What's your point?

Hey Rosa is a very kind lady with a killer fashion sense.
Fargobison

« Reply #78 on: March 25, 2016, 01:23:05 PM »

Read this tweetstorm from Erica Grieder if you want more info about this...It is interesting....

https://twitter.com/EricaGrieder
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #79 on: March 25, 2016, 01:38:35 PM »

Oh yes I remember reading in article in this magazine in 2012 saying the HW Bush was on his death bed.

Well, to be fair, he was. He almost died that fall.
yankeesfan
« Reply #80 on: March 25, 2016, 01:49:20 PM »

The Washington Times "columnist" who verified the story was fired by the Times today.

https://twitter.com/washtimes/status/713403060438110208
Fargobison

« Reply #81 on: March 25, 2016, 02:01:35 PM »

Trump response is exactly what you would expect...

Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #82 on: March 25, 2016, 02:02:27 PM »

The Washington Times "columnist" who verified the story was fired by the Times today.

lol

I might have been too pessimistic, it looks like this story is collapsing already. Which isn't to say it's false.
Admiral Kizaru
Political Matrix
E: -3.61, S: -3.83

« Reply #83 on: March 25, 2016, 02:17:25 PM »

Just take a look at Cruz and then Carpenter, Pierson and Flores. If this is true he's surprisingly capable of landing women far outside his league.

Yeah this. It seems highly unlikely that someone who looks like Ted Cruz would be capable of banging all of them. NQ should have picked women more in his league.

If it was Rubio I could believe though.
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #84 on: March 25, 2016, 02:19:02 PM »

I couldn't believe if it were Rubio either. I really don't think women are his type.
Young Conservative
youngconservative
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #85 on: March 25, 2016, 02:51:21 PM »

Im appalled and disgusted. Not only does this story seem completely outrageous and unrealistic for a man who has deep faith and has been planning to run for president since childhood, it has no evidence. The article, from a disgusting tabloid that happened to endorse Trump two weeks ago and is run by a "close friend" according to Trump, lists only one person's statement: a Trump supporter. The women have already denied it and one is meeting with lawyers to consider suing for defamation and libel. Anyone propagating this should be ashamed. This has Trump's fingerprints all over it and it is why I have decided that as of now I will note vote for him if he is the nominee. His constant use of derogatory and unsound name calling phrases and constant lying makes him a huge turnoff. Stop propagating slander. Anyone who believes this is being absurd. Absolutely disgusting...anyone promoting this when it has ZERO evidence and comes from a BIASED TABLOID WITH NO CREDIBILITY should be ashamed for hurting the reputation of a senator, hurting his wife, hurting his children, and hurting five respectable women, one who works for Trump as his spokesperson, by defaming them. Absolutely disgraceful. A new low...which I thought was impossible.
Wisconsin+17
Ben Kenobi
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #86 on: March 25, 2016, 03:10:41 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

LOL
Orthogonian Society Treasurer
CommanderClash
YaBB God
Bermuda

Political Matrix
E: 0.32, S: 4.78

P
« Reply #87 on: March 25, 2016, 03:12:21 PM »

Wow, Lyin' Ted's friends in the media are really pulling out all the stops to hush up this career-ending story!
swf541

« Reply #88 on: March 25, 2016, 03:15:34 PM »

Im appalled and disgusted. Not only does this story seem completely outrageous and unrealistic for a man who has deep faith and has been planning to run for president since childhood, it has no evidence. The article, from a disgusting tabloid that happened to endorse Trump two weeks ago and is run by a "close friend" according to Trump, lists only one person's statement: a Trump supporter. The women have already denied it and one is meeting with lawyers to consider suing for defamation and libel. Anyone propagating this should be ashamed. This has Trump's fingerprints all over it and it is why I have decided that as of now I will note vote for him if he is the nominee. His constant use of derogatory and unsound name calling phrases and constant lying makes him a huge turnoff. Stop propagating slander. Anyone who believes this is being absurd. Absolutely disgusting...anyone promoting this when it has ZERO evidence and comes from a BIASED TABLOID WITH NO CREDIBILITY should be ashamed for hurting the reputation of a senator, hurting his wife, hurting his children, and hurting five respectable women, one who works for Trump as his spokesperson, by defaming them. Absolutely disgraceful. A new low...which I thought was impossible.

While agree with most of this post, they did get Edwards and Hart right so "no credibility" is a bit off (not far off though).  I dont think its Trump though, if so why would he put his own campaign manager in it.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #89 on: March 25, 2016, 03:16:47 PM »

hahahahahahaha
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #90 on: March 25, 2016, 03:18:27 PM »

TrusTed
Admiral Kizaru
Political Matrix
E: -3.61, S: -3.83

« Reply #91 on: March 25, 2016, 03:24:52 PM »

More like ..... CheaTed.
tallguy23
United States

« Reply #92 on: March 25, 2016, 03:25:17 PM »

Even if it were true, I just don't give a crap. People should worry about their own relationships.

I mean, half of relationships supposedly have infidelity. A nation of hypocrites.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #93 on: March 25, 2016, 03:26:56 PM »

lol, nice.

Hopefully Trump tweets this some day.
Fargobison

« Reply #94 on: March 25, 2016, 03:28:12 PM »

While agree with most of this post, they did get Edwards and Hart right so "no credibility" is a bit off (not far off though).  I dont think its Trump though, if so why would he put his own campaign manager in it.

It isn't his current campaign manger, Roger Stone quit in August.

This definitely seems to have Trump's tiny hands all over it.
100% pro-life no matter what
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 7.35, S: 5.57

« Reply #95 on: March 25, 2016, 03:37:40 PM »

Even Pierson has come out saying they were false!  Just like what y'all were trying to do with Rubio, there is no story here.
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -5.74

« Reply #96 on: March 25, 2016, 03:55:35 PM »

Real or not, Cruz's response to this and his allegations that it's Trump's fault have given this story legitimacy and now the media is jumping on it. Cruz might implode this Easter weekend (where families are all getting together to talk and reflect on their faith) when he should have not given this the time of day. This might have been a big mistake.
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #97 on: March 25, 2016, 04:08:33 PM »

Real or not, Cruz's response to this and his allegations that it's Trump's fault have given this story legitimacy and now the media is jumping on it. Cruz might implode this Easter weekend (where families are all getting together to talk and reflect on their faith) when he should have not given this the time of day. This might have been a big mistake.
^^^^^ This. I didn't see anything about this on any major news sites until Cruz denied it.
Though most of the articles are about Cruz denying it, so this might not hurt him enough to cost him too many votes. However, it will probably be enough to either hand Trump the nomination outright or make Kasich the nominee in a brokered convention. Either way, Cruz's chances of the nomination are gone.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #98 on: March 25, 2016, 04:15:50 PM »

Even if it were true, I just don't give a crap. People should worry about their own relationships.

I mean, half of relationships supposedly have infidelity. A nation of hypocrites.

People like homophobic Ted Cruz?
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #99 on: March 25, 2016, 05:32:55 PM »

Denying the story as anything other than tabloid trash put the story on the front page of the New York tabloids.

Blaming Trump has forwarded the frenzy to legit papers like the Washington Post. Pretty dumb news on Cruz's part -- even if he denies it -- for exactly the reason you stated. It's like he didn't learn from Rubio's mistakes.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies