PA - F&M: Trump 33, Kasich 30, Cruz 20; Clinton 52, Sanders 28 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 08:24:13 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Primary Election Polls
  PA - F&M: Trump 33, Kasich 30, Cruz 20; Clinton 52, Sanders 28 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PA - F&M: Trump 33, Kasich 30, Cruz 20; Clinton 52, Sanders 28  (Read 5804 times)
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: March 24, 2016, 10:44:36 AM »

Yes, Hillary should do well here as decrepit, old Reagan Democrats hop on their Rascals after BINGO and head to the polls to show their undying support for Her Highness in a primary paid for by independents that aren't allowed to vote. 

Quite sickening.  NJ has the same barbaric rules, and we have a population that is north of 50% non-affiliated.  A shame that Hillary must rely on such injustice to win. 
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2016, 01:48:06 PM »

Democrats choosing a Democrat in a Democratic primary... injustice.

ALL the taxpayers are footing the bill, Holmes.  The party isn't paying for it.  But I have to smear myself with the designation of "Democrat", America's favorite centrist appeasers of owning class oligarchs and Hillary Clinton fanclub, to vote in a primary that my tax money is used to conduct.

Yes... injustice. 
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2016, 02:37:25 PM »

Democrats choosing a Democrat in a Democratic primary... injustice.

ALL the taxpayers are footing the bill, Holmes.  The party isn't paying for it.  But I have to smear myself with the designation of "Democrat", America's favorite centrist appeasers of owning class oligarchs and Hillary Clinton fanclub, to vote in a primary that my tax money is used to conduct.

Yes... injustice.  

So what about the extra tax that people would have to pay (especially lower income, disabled and senior people) to subsidize "Medicare for all" for higher income people? What about the extra tax people who wouldn't benefit from his paid family leave would have to pay to benefit those that would?  Are those also injustices?

Don't make this about Sanders, because now you are making the general right-wing, libertarian argument against ALL social programs.  Well, we all get to benefit from them if we so need or want.  I'm being taxed so the Democrat Party can hold an exclusive vote that discriminates based on political affiliation.  It's quite different.  BAD!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies