PA - F&M: Trump 33, Kasich 30, Cruz 20; Clinton 52, Sanders 28 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:56:35 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Primary Election Polls
  PA - F&M: Trump 33, Kasich 30, Cruz 20; Clinton 52, Sanders 28 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PA - F&M: Trump 33, Kasich 30, Cruz 20; Clinton 52, Sanders 28  (Read 5619 times)
Shadows
YaBB God
« on: March 24, 2016, 01:11:16 AM »
« edited: March 24, 2016, 01:14:09 AM by Shadows »

Hillary supporters honestly have intelligence issues - Very similar to Trump supporters. They don't go and check how credible a poll is  - They just come up with weird remarks.

AGE. What was your age on your last birthday?
2% 18-24
6% 25-34
10% 35-44
15% 45-54
27% 55-64
41% 65 and older

Now in Iowa & NH - 18-29 was around 18-19%(21% in Michigan), 18-34 was around 26% odd (Here it is 8%)

In Michigan under 44, was around 50% odd. Here is 18%.

If this is not a Junk poll, I don't know what is! 2% under 24? 8% under 35%?
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2016, 01:37:32 AM »

Why can't people discuss using real hard truths.

PA has around 1.5% less AA than Ohio!

Compared to Illinois, PA has 4% less Blacks, 10% less Hispanics!

If Sanders would be challenged demographically it will be MD or DE not PA (Though Clinton is a strong favorite for PA)
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2016, 11:50:47 AM »

Why can't people discuss using real hard truths.

PA has around 1.5% less AA than Ohio!

Compared to Illinois, PA has 4% less Blacks, 10% less Hispanics!

If Sanders would be challenged demographically it will be MD or DE not PA (Though Clinton is a strong favorite for PA)

You're forgetting that Ohio was an open primary and Sanders won independents (24% of the electorate) 66-33. That major chunk of the vote is now gone for him.

That was not the question or concern - Don't shift the goal-posts - The person made an incorrect statement regarding demographic break-up & corrected it.

Independents or not is not the concern - I am not commenting whether Sanders would win or not - Just saying that Demographic is an excuse for a win or a loss here!
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2016, 11:54:05 AM »

Hillary supporters honestly have intelligence issues - Very similar to Trump supporters. They don't go and check how credible a poll is  - They just come up with weird remarks.

AGE. What was your age on your last birthday?
2% 18-24
6% 25-34
10% 35-44
15% 45-54
27% 55-64
41% 65 and older

Now in Iowa & NH - 18-29 was around 18-19%(21% in Michigan), 18-34 was around 26% odd (Here it is 8%)

In Michigan under 44, was around 50% odd. Here is 18%.

If this is not a Junk poll, I don't know what is! 2% under 24? 8% under 35%?

F&M is a highly respected pollster in PA. They nailed both the presidential and Senate margins in 2012, and came very close to the final margin in the 2014 governor's race, so they must be doing something right.

You do bring up a good point with the age ranges though. Youth turnout was substantially lower than those examples you gave in certain states, plus PA is a pretty "old state" in general, so those could be factors. But even considering that the sample is too old. Either they got a really wonky sample, or the kids aren't paying attention yet. Tongue

You do realize that this is like worse than Florida - Florida has around 9-10% of the votes from 18-29 , hugely low  - Having an ageing population.

In this poll 18-34 is 8%, what is 18-29 like 4-5% odd?

I don't how can a sane guy even argue about this poll. This is not to say whether Clinton is not the favorite for PA, she is - But arguing & hailing a junk poll is flat out weird!
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2016, 07:09:36 AM »
« Edited: March 25, 2016, 07:19:40 AM by Shadows »

Democrats choosing a Democrat in a Democratic primary... injustice.

ALL the taxpayers are footing the bill, Holmes.  The party isn't paying for it.  But I have to smear myself with the designation of "Democrat", America's favorite centrist appeasers of owning class oligarchs and Hillary Clinton fanclub, to vote in a primary that my tax money is used to conduct.

Yes... injustice.  

So what about the extra tax that people would have to pay (especially lower income, disabled and senior people) to subsidize "Medicare for all" for higher income people? What about the extra tax people who wouldn't benefit from his paid family leave would have to pay to benefit those that would?  Are those also injustices?

If you want to make critical comments, make rational one's not this laughable one's. If anything you should complain about rich people subsidizing poor people's healthcare not the other way around

Sanders' Medicare is likely to cost a little less than 14T for 10 years which will be lesser than the 20-25-30T odd or so currently paid as Single Payer is vastly cheaper due to economies of scale & weeding out the profits. This is why France/UK etc pay 1/2 or 1/3rd or 2/3rd of the US' cost.

The cost comes from 2 parts - Income Tax raised progressively for people earning above 250K & Payroll taxes (around 6% odd if I am not wrong) for everyone. Ordinary people will save 1000's of $  through a more efficient system & more income tax paid by rich people.

And family leave is tax on income (1.61$ or something a week - So people who are not working will not be paying).

Parts of California, Washington already has a 15$ Min wage & I know parts of Washington has family Leaves as well. And this Family leave stuff is ridiculous - Every country in the world has it - Globally people laugh at the stupidity of people that they are essential slaves! I can't believe Democrats argue about Family Leaves!

This is not a Sanders proposal btw - Progressive Democrats are fighting for this on a federal level!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies