WI- Emerson: Clinton and Cruz with small leads (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 07:54:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Primary Election Polls
  WI- Emerson: Clinton and Cruz with small leads (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: WI- Emerson: Clinton and Cruz with small leads  (Read 7510 times)
BundouYMB

« on: March 23, 2016, 03:45:55 PM »
« edited: March 23, 2016, 03:49:02 PM by BundouYMB »

Keep in mind that Marquette had Clinton up 1 in their last poll, in late February, so I don't find these numbers that unbelievable (although given Emerson isn't very trustworthy I'll take it with a pinch of salt.) I definitely believe the race has moved further in Clinton's direction since then (national polling average has moved in her favor at the very least.)

Also, while Clinton's obviously way weaker with whites across the board than other races the meme that all whites vote like Idaho and Utah really needs to die. Clinton won whites in Ohio, and I see no reason she can't do it here too.

Edit: And Clinton won Iowa too, obviously.
BundouYMB

« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2016, 03:54:03 PM »

Keep in mind that Marquette had Clinton up 1 in their last poll, in late February, so I don't find these numbers that unbelievable (although given Emerson isn't very trustworthy I'll take it with a pinch of salt.) I definitely believe the race has moved further in Clinton's direction since then (national polling average has moved in her favor at the very least.)

Also, while Clinton's obviously way weaker with whites across the board than other races the meme that all whites vote like Idaho and Utah really needs to die. Clinton won whites in Ohio, and I see no reason she can't do it here too.

Really? Look at North Carolina, look at Michigan, Missouri, etc. If anything, its been Sanders that improved, I don't think he would've lost Iowa with his current campaign.

When that Marquette poll came out, almost exactly a month ago, Clinton led 47.6-42.0 in the RCP average. Today she leads 51.3-41.7.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies