Who is less neocon'ish on foreign policy? TRUMP or Hillary?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 02, 2024, 01:44:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Who is less neocon'ish on foreign policy? TRUMP or Hillary?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: skip
Donald TRUMP

Hillary CLINTON

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 61

Author Topic: Who is less neocon'ish on foreign policy? TRUMP or Hillary?  (Read 1244 times)
Ronnie
Junior Chimp
United States
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2016, 12:14:18 AM »

The one that isn't explicitly running on committing war crimes, repealing the Geneva Convention, and targeting innocent non-combatant relatives of terrorists, obviously.

Lief, was your support for Trump throughout the first part of the primary campaign just an act?
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2016, 12:21:49 AM »
« Edited: March 22, 2016, 12:24:14 AM by Lief 🐋 »

The one that isn't explicitly running on committing war crimes, repealing the Geneva Convention, and targeting innocent non-combatant relatives of terrorists, obviously.

Lief, was your support for Trump throughout the first part of the primary campaign just an act?

I did support and continue to support Trump as the best Republican, but I support Clinton in the general (the Democratic primary was never competitive--her opponent was a deranged old man--so I did not feel my vocal support for her was necessary). Also Trump's campaign has increasingly shifted way to the extreme right (with the David Duke business, etc) beyond where it was last fall.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 2.71, S: -6.09

« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2016, 12:26:58 AM »

I did support and continue to support Trump as the best Republican, but I support Clinton in the general (the Democratic primary was never competitive--her opponent was a deranged old man--so my support for her was not as necessary).

But it will be necessary in battleground New York in the general. Oh, if I can only win Torie over to neutralize your vote.
HAnnA MArin County
semocrat08
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2016, 01:00:18 AM »

Wow the Bernie cult gets more and more deranged by the day. Sad!

Even sadder to see so many of them have more hatred for Hillary than they do for the Republicans even though their candidate has said that she would be better than any Republican. Just goes to show how it's all about politics and not principle with them.

I miss the days when we were just called dumb uneducated backwoods racist redneck hillbillies for supporting the old white lady.
Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2016, 01:40:11 AM »

Neither is a neo-con. (normal)
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2016, 02:10:46 AM »

Hillary's speech to AIPAC today is only making it harder for me to vote for her in November. 
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2016, 02:13:03 AM »

Did you see Clinton groveling at AIPAC today? Isn't it sad when a centrist on Israel (Bernie) is considered the radical, but maniacs like Hillary and especially Lyin' Teddy Canuck wanna harm us with continuing our contradictory foreign policy in regards to Israel/Saudi Arabia, and they're considered mainstream on the issue?

Embarrassing we have neocons ruling our 'left'-wing party. 

Ahem brother!
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies