Opinion of the drop-outs? Rubio edition
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 10:02:26 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Opinion of the drop-outs? Rubio edition
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: The Agonizing Four became the Delightful Three
FF

HP

Both

Neither

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 106

Author Topic: Opinion of the drop-outs? Rubio edition  (Read 1417 times)
Figueira
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2016, 07:11:44 AM »

I still find it hilarious that he didn't win any Reagan states.
SillyAmerican
United States

« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2016, 08:44:30 AM »

Rubio's remarks to his supporters were excellent. This wasn't his time, but he will clearly have a place in the political future of the country. He's a good man who has a bright future.
Ronnie
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2016, 08:58:32 AM »
« Edited: March 16, 2016, 09:01:14 AM by Ronnie »

Rubio's remarks to his supporters were excellent. This wasn't his time, but he will clearly have a place in the political future of the country. He's a good man who has a bright future.

If by "political future," you mean one strictly restricted to the state of Florida, then fine.  Dog catcher would be my preference, but since I don't live there, I suppose his state's residents could stomach having him as governor for 4-8 years.  But really, I'll be ok with whatever happens, just so long as he doesn't come within 2 miles of the White House.
100% pro-life no matter what
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 7.35, S: 5.57

« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2016, 09:03:16 AM »

Every candidate I like a lot, y'all hate!  Is it just that none of you like the three-pronged Reagan conservatism- meaning free markets, traditional moral values, and a strong and proactive national defense?

I supported Walker and then Rubio, and those are easily this board's two most hated candidates.
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2016, 09:07:31 AM »

This is trump.
Bojack Horseman
Wolverine22
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2016, 09:08:04 AM »

A smarmy, smug, arrogant ass whose political career is officially over. Hope he enjoys obscurity. Don't let the door hit you on the way out!
Coolface Sock #42069
whitesox130
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.39, S: 2.26

« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2016, 12:13:55 PM »

Every candidate I like a lot, y'all hate!  Is it just that none of you like the three-pronged Reagan conservatism- meaning free markets, traditional moral values, and a strong and proactive national defense?

I supported Walker and then Rubio, and those are easily this board's two most hated candidates.
Yeah. The more a candidate wants to keep other people's money from being redistributed, the more that candidate is hated on this forum.

I also supported Walker and then Rubio, but I left Walker before he dropped out. His about-face on RTW did it for me.
trickmind
Rookie
United States

« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2016, 12:15:02 PM »
« Edited: March 16, 2016, 12:17:29 PM by trickmind »

Pretty terrible, hateable politician whose success up to this point has been about being able to fool the right people at the right time into thinking he was going places. When the pressure was finally on him he cracked.

Hate Cruz all you want (and he is a nasty little creep), but he is intelligent and hard-working while Rubio is neither.
Clark Kent
ClarkKent
United States

« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2016, 12:39:06 PM »

Yeah. The more a candidate wants to keep other people's money from being redistributed, the more that candidate is hated on this forum.

I also supported Walker and then Rubio, but I left Walker before he dropped out. His about-face on RTW did it for me.
I was never really a Walker supporter (though I probably would be at this point if he was still in), but generally I agree with you two.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies