Democrats "expand the map"
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 09:31:32 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Democrats "expand the map"
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Democrats "expand the map"  (Read 9700 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: June 10, 2005, 10:04:09 PM »

Good luck west of the Boulevard or in Montco.  Will he keep his Chief of Staff with him if he were elected to Congress? 

He'd make it a lot harder for Schwartz to be re-elected. And what about his Chief of Staff? What does that have to do with anything? (Though I think I have an idea who you're referring to.)
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #51 on: June 10, 2005, 10:07:25 PM »

Good luck west of the Boulevard or in Montco.  Will he keep his Chief of Staff with him if he were elected to Congress? 

He'd make it a lot harder for Schwartz to be re-elected. And what about his Chief of Staff? What does that have to do with anything? (Though I think I have an idea who you're referring to.)

He would make it harder and NARAL would have to divert some money here, but he wouldn't win.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #52 on: June 10, 2005, 10:08:33 PM »

He would make it harder and NARAL would have to divert some money here, but he wouldn't win.

I wouldn't be too sure of that if I was you. He has incredible appeal and is an excellent campaigner. It would be a great race. And, yes, he'd get above 45%.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #53 on: June 10, 2005, 10:10:37 PM »

I wouldn't be too sure of that if I was you. He has incredible appeal and is an excellent campaigner. It would be a great race. And, yes, he'd get above 45%.

PA 13 thread.. NOW!
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #54 on: June 11, 2005, 02:20:02 AM »

I'll say the same thing I did to nclib, cut off your dick or stop whoring off the the "women's movement" in this country.

I'm pro-choice because I have a dick.  Hey, I knock someone up, I want her to have the option to abort.  Don't want to pay child support.  At least I'm goodly enough to think women should have that right.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #55 on: June 11, 2005, 04:23:50 AM »

Flyers, if I were you I'd delete that last post of yours. Know what an open goal is?
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #56 on: June 11, 2005, 11:06:06 AM »

I'll say the same thing I did to nclib, cut off your dick or stop whoring off the the "women's movement" in this country.

I'm pro-choice because I have a dick.  Hey, I knock someone up, I want her to have the option to abort.  Don't want to pay child support.  At least I'm goodly enough to think women should have that right.

You now have reached troll status in the book of many. You're a disgrace.
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -0.90, S: -0.35

« Reply #57 on: June 11, 2005, 01:12:24 PM »

I'll just quote this again for safe keeping.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #58 on: June 11, 2005, 06:34:48 PM »

You now have reached troll status in the book of many. You're a disgrace.

I'm just being honest with Jake, who is being a troll himself by calling me a whore of the womens' movement.
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -0.90, S: -0.35

« Reply #59 on: June 11, 2005, 06:42:26 PM »

How responsible. Because you are an irresponsible jackass, a child is supposed to die. What a person you are.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #60 on: June 11, 2005, 07:22:50 PM »

How responsible. Because you are an irresponsible jackass, a child is supposed to die. What a person you are.

Yeah, it's a disgrace but what's worse is that people are defending his comments. The people who usually blast opebo defending something opebo-like from Flyers. Amazing.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #61 on: June 12, 2005, 02:51:05 AM »

Yeah, it's a disgrace but what's worse is that people are defending his comments. The people who usually blast opebo defending something opebo-like from Flyers. Amazing.

You know what the best part is Jake- I never <sexually> been to home plate before.  No seriously, I haven't!  Why do you feel you have to hold people unduly accountable when no one's really harmed?  That's the sole basis of my argument.

Keystone Phil, how have I said anythign opebo-like?  I am not nor ever will justify molesting Thai children.  Ok, I got a little comical when defending a woman's right to choose, but nonetheless I feel it's an important issue, albeit not THAT important.  I think we have had numerous, intelligent discussions as to WHY I am pro-choice. 

Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #62 on: June 12, 2005, 11:31:25 AM »

Keystone Phil, how have I said anythign opebo-like?  I am not nor ever will justify molesting Thai children.  Ok, I got a little comical when defending a woman's right to choose, but nonetheless I feel it's an important issue, albeit not THAT important.  I think we have had numerous, intelligent discussions as to WHY I am pro-choice. 

Some of us see that as a life and for you to dismiss it with "Oh I don't feel like paying child support" (irresponsibility) is opebo-like. It's not comical. It's a very serious situation. Good luck running for office. Comments like that will destroy you.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #63 on: June 12, 2005, 01:08:16 PM »

Some of us see that as a life and for you to dismiss it with "Oh I don't feel like paying child support" (irresponsibility) is opebo-like. It's not comical. It's a very serious situation. Good luck running for office. Comments like that will destroy you.

Of course I wouldn't say that on a campaign trail, in a speech, or debate.  Comparing EMILY's List to Mengele and calling me a whore of the women's movement aren't exactly great comments either. 
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #64 on: June 12, 2005, 01:13:15 PM »

Of course I wouldn't say that on a campaign trail, in a speech, or debate.  Comparing EMILY's List to Mengele and calling me a whore of the women's movement aren't exactly great comments either. 

People would find out and it disgusts me that you can say "Well I won't say it there" but have no problem saying it here. In a campaign, you'd be your own opponent. Even some strong Pro Choicers wouldn't utter the stupidy that you posted here.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #65 on: June 12, 2005, 01:21:08 PM »

People would find out and it disgusts me that you can say "Well I won't say it there" but have no problem saying it here. In a campaign, you'd be your own opponent. Even some strong Pro Choicers wouldn't utter the stupidy that you posted here.

Again, I was responding in kind to Jake's despicable comments directed at me and a candidate I've met and supported.  I just wanted to see how he felt!
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #66 on: June 12, 2005, 01:22:36 PM »

Again, I was responding in kind to Jake's despicable comments directed at me and a candidate I've met and supported.  I just wanted to see how he felt!

Flyers, you can really catch yourself in a bad situation. The specifics of this incident aside, you could end up saying something very similar during a campaign by accident and it would ruin you.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #67 on: June 12, 2005, 01:25:33 PM »

Flyers, you can really catch yourself in a bad situation. The specifics of this incident aside, you could end up saying something very similar during a campaign by accident and it would ruin you.

I probably could.  There are people that want me to run for office, but have said with me I'd hate to be his Communications Director.
WMS
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -1.22

« Reply #68 on: June 13, 2005, 03:29:42 PM »

Of the top of my head, CT and IA have 2-3 pickup possibilities each,  CO and PA have 1-2, and NM, IN, KY, NY each have 1.

Not yet. Wait for the seat to become open, which will happen when one of the NM Senators retires, then things get insane over here. Wink

Too bad the NM Governor race isn't in 2008, then you could have something interesting when Billy loses the Dem primary and it is an open seat.

That would rock. Cool
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies