IL: Chicago Tribune -- Clinton +42!, Trump +10 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 08:01:34 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Primary Election Polls
  IL: Chicago Tribune -- Clinton +42!, Trump +10 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: IL: Chicago Tribune -- Clinton +42!, Trump +10  (Read 3663 times)
Shadows
YaBB God
« on: March 08, 2016, 01:57:37 AM »

I saw TYT's coverage & they never said it's a 50-50 thing, they praised Sanders win but didn't point the losses. Everyone knows Clinton is a huge favorite, it you want every news agency to shout it out every single time, you have a problem. Going in a tirade against TYT is incredibly stupid.

I mean the entire MSM is a fraud, they count Super Delegates & give their numbers, there are some incredibly dumb people here, Clinton supporters, who count Super Delegates. No1 talks about them distorting facts or their dumbness. But when 1 progressive news agency justifiably praises victories of Sanders, all hell breaks loose.

As for TYT, they did an interview with Jill Stein, who is a progressive nominee. So they have no obligation to support Clinton, who is a milder form of most Republicans.

Apart from Southern states, Sanders did remarkably well in many states, throughout the country. I was happy with his performance bar maybe apart from 1-2 states. The whole benchmark thing is dumb & is for dumb people to follow religiously. For ex - He was never gonna get some of those numbers in Southern states like Texas & he will out-perform those numbers in many states & he has been doing.

There is a long way, if he is viable he is gonna win many delegates in Cali & beat Clinton, beat the Washington estimate,etc. If Sanders does not have a bad result in 15th march, we will have a close contest to the nomination.

Anyways this poll is probably an outlier & I don't expect Clinton to win this big. It she does, it's over for Sanders.
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2016, 02:04:38 AM »

Also in a way it is the truth - Clinton did under-perform in Super Tuesday. Sanders was supposed to win only 1 state assuredly, have the forum said he won't win another. He was loosing in every poll in MA for the last 7-8 days, their was no reliable data on MN & Co.

Super Tuesday could have been a knock out punch. If he did not win CO & OH then this was over. He would be over. Clinton was the presumed nominee & he hung won 5, loss Mass by 1.4% odd & then won Kansas, Nebraska, Maine & would win Democrats Abroad tomorrow. And he will continue winning.

I see what Cenk did & he has openly said "He is a Bernie supporter" & "He is a progressive" & "He does not claim to be unbiased". If people are bashing him, they have serious mental issue comprehending basic stuff!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies