Surveymonkey Super Tuesday Polls GOP, DEM AL, AR, GA, OK, TN, TX, VA (GOP) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 10:02:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Primary Election Polls
  Surveymonkey Super Tuesday Polls GOP, DEM AL, AR, GA, OK, TN, TX, VA (GOP) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Surveymonkey Super Tuesday Polls GOP, DEM AL, AR, GA, OK, TN, TX, VA (GOP)  (Read 3896 times)
Seriously?
United States

« on: March 01, 2016, 12:59:00 AM »

So we now have 3 texas polls today showing it within 3 points correct?

Yes, Cruz had better hope he really banked that early vote.  Still think it's better for Trump if Cruz wins TX since it would motivate Cruz to stay in and put more pressure on Rubio to get out.

A lot of Arkansas is the evangelical vote and probably some areas around Texas that would be sympathetic to their neighboring senator. There is a dearth of polling data there. I am not shocked that Trump has a slim lead there given the overall shifts we've seen in his direction post-Nevada.

I'd like to see a poll for Minnesota. That's probably Rubio's best (likely fleeting) hope tomorrow.

Colorado is a wild card, but like Wyoming, I believe it's a non-binding caucus. They won't even take a preference poll in CO on the Republican side.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2016, 09:10:28 AM »

Why no Dem numbers from Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas?

Probably sample size. I don't think Survey Monkey is much of a traditional pollster. More of an internet pollster...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies