WV: MetroNews shows Trump leading with 40, Sanders leading with 57 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:46:46 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Primary Election Polls
  WV: MetroNews shows Trump leading with 40, Sanders leading with 57 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: WV: MetroNews shows Trump leading with 40, Sanders leading with 57  (Read 7242 times)
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

« on: May 01, 2016, 05:25:57 PM »

Forget the D primary (which is over at this point), the interesting thing is how Trump is doing relatively poorly here compared to current expectations that it would be his best or 2nd best state in the country.  Maybe I was on to something when I said that he could be drifting too socially liberal for some WV voters' tastes? 

The poll is from February, and it was junk even then.  Trump will win here in a rout.

I'm less certain what will happen in the Democratic primary, but I just saw this hilarious anecdote about Bill Clinton getting booed in Logan, which until a decade ago was a Democratic stronghold (they were the only county in the state to vote for McGovern in 1972).

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies