List of Topics to be Debated (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 11:22:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Constitutional Convention (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  List of Topics to be Debated (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: List of Topics to be Debated  (Read 2723 times)
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« on: January 21, 2016, 03:53:46 PM »

I will add that we need to really establish protocols for how the two chambers will interact. This is something I'm afraid many of us haven't considered. How will the vote/legislation process work? Who will break ties in the House?

The framework is in place, but there are some details that will need to be added to each section after the fact. I know there'll be a debate on how much should be in the Constitution for each section, but I really think we'll need to have things such as what was mentioned above included.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2016, 08:23:13 PM »

Here's a random but important question that I'm not sure how we'll effectively address: what in the Sam Hell are we going to do with the Wiki? I realize this isn't the first new Constitution, but at minimum, we are going to probably want to specify every relevant page with a note that said information ceased to be applicable/accurate as of [date].

We obviously don't want to lose the history stored there, but at the same time, I'm wondering if there is a way to segregate the past/present rendition of the game from the future one?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies