List of Topics to be Debated (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:39:12 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Constitutional Convention (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  List of Topics to be Debated (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: List of Topics to be Debated  (Read 2692 times)
Clyde1998
United Kingdom

« on: February 24, 2016, 03:12:27 PM »

Here's a random but important question that I'm not sure how we'll effectively address: what in the Sam Hell are we going to do with the Wiki? I realize this isn't the first new Constitution, but at minimum, we are going to probably want to specify every relevant page with a note that said information ceased to be applicable/accurate as of [date].

We obviously don't want to lose the history stored there, but at the same time, I'm wondering if there is a way to segregate the past/present rendition of the game from the future one?
We could have a banner heading (the sort of things you often see on Wikipedia (1, 2, 3), as a template, at the top of each new legislation page that says "this legislation was passed following the passage of the nth constitution and is currently active/inactive" (or whatever) to avoid this issue. All older other pages could be updated in due course to say that they are no longer active legislation, using similar template. Using the template will allow us to update every page for the New Constitution in one swoop , if, and when, we have another new constitution in the future.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies