NH-PPP: Dems up
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:56:47 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  NH-PPP: Dems up
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: NH-PPP: Dems up  (Read 5817 times)
ProgressiveCanadian
YaBB God
Canada

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2016, 11:30:21 PM »

NH is Sanders country!
Hillary pays minimum wage
United States

« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2016, 01:09:01 AM »

Cruz is a terrible fit for non-religious NH.

Iowa and South Carolina are better fits for him. You're right.
RR1997
United States

« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2016, 07:43:59 AM »
« Edited: January 10, 2016, 07:55:19 AM by RR1997 »

TNVolunteer's needs to stop making sexist comments about NH women (who are apparently "angry" and "misandric")

Does that offend you? I'm so sorry, really. But coming from someone who frequently makes threads like this..

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=215230.0

...that's a compliment. Also, use the ignore button if it bothers you instead of whining about it.

That thread was a joke

Also, I think you're a great poster, so I would never ignore you. I just think your sexist comments need to stop.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2016, 08:58:34 AM »

TNVolunteer's needs to stop making sexist comments about NH women (who are apparently "angry" and "misandric")

Does that offend you? I'm so sorry, really. But coming from someone who frequently makes threads like this..

...that's a compliment. Also, use the ignore button if it bothers you instead of whining about it.

That thread was a joke

Also, I think you're a great poster, so I would never ignore you. I just think your sexist comments need to stop.

Okay, but chill, man. I've edited the post. Wink Also, its not intended to be sexist, I dislike most NH residents, whether they're men or women.  Smiley

Why do you dislike NH residents again? What do you think of Columbia County, NY residents? Smiley
RR1997
United States

« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2016, 09:15:12 AM »

That thread was a joke

Okay, but chill, man. I've edited the post. Wink Also, its not intended to be sexist, I dislike most NH residents, whether they're men or women.  Smiley

It's ok. We're cool.
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2016, 12:57:31 PM »

Why do you dislike NH residents again?

B-b-b-b-b-b-but Free Bird and Larry Sabato told me New Hampshire is a super-duper-mega-ultra-turbo-elastic-libertarian-and-independent swing state! Cry

Lol, you're so annoying about this.  The GOP frontrunner is down 2% and Kasich is leading, so it's not a battleground?

What did NH do to you?

Oh nothing, I just don't like the state's politics. Get over it. NH is full of elitist leftists, Democrats (and some Republicans as well) masquerading as Independents, faux moderates, sexists (yes, you saw that right), annoying Independents who have no ideology whatsoever and get swayed so easily that it's both hilarious and pathetic, voters who give corrupt power-hungry politcians like Maggie Hassan a 70% approval rating, etc. etc. I could go on and on. I actually consider ME to be the "real" NH. It's much more independent and I hope the Republicans will be able to compete there one day Smiley Oh, and the media constantly fellating NH makes the state even more terrible. Is that enough for you or should I go on? Smiley

Btw: Put NH in the "If it wasn't for the people living there..." category of states.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Definitely one of the better parts of Upstate NY. Smiley Nice sig, btw.
DS0816
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2016, 06:48:04 PM »

New Hampshire is inelastic and only has 4 electoral votes. There's better places to spend republican resources in a general election.

Like in Donald Trump's home state New York!
ProgressiveCanadian
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2016, 08:15:54 PM »

Facts from this poll: 83% of people in NH support Criminal background checks and support people on the terrorist watch list to not purchase a gun. 47-40 support Obamacare. Sanders gets 22% of Romney voters to see him as favorable to only 7% for Clinton. 62-23 from Moderates and 55-33 from Independents. As for Clinton it is a horrible 39-49 unfavorable and 33-54 from Independents. This is the best chance for the general???
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies