Office of Rep. NeverAgain (VICTORY!)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:39:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Rep. NeverAgain (VICTORY!)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Office of Rep. NeverAgain (VICTORY!)  (Read 3986 times)
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: July 31, 2016, 11:04:15 AM »

Endorsed!
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #51 on: July 31, 2016, 12:15:21 PM »

You are one of our best legislators! Endorsed for reelection. Smiley
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #52 on: July 31, 2016, 02:06:13 PM »

You have remained one of the most active members of the house, Endorsed

You are one of our best legislators! Endorsed for reelection. Smiley

Thank you all for your support! If you have any ideas on how we can continue the fight to make our great nation better than please tell me.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #53 on: July 31, 2016, 07:04:07 PM »

Endorsed. Grin
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #54 on: July 31, 2016, 10:10:56 PM »

ENDORSED!
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #55 on: August 01, 2016, 03:37:35 PM »

Thank you, sir! I wish you much luck in your Senate campaign!

Thank you very much, Secretary Truman!
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #56 on: August 03, 2016, 05:22:27 PM »
« Edited: August 06, 2016, 05:10:54 PM by LLR »

The National Heritage Party endorses NeverAgain to fight against the reforms that have allowed the middle class to falter as it has.
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #57 on: August 03, 2016, 05:34:37 PM »

The Fascist Association of Atlasia endorses NeverAgain to fight against the reforms that have allowed the middle class to falter as it has.

When asked about LLR's endorsement, the Representative said:

"Well, just so you understand, I don’t know anything about LLR. OK? I don’t know anything about what you’re even talking about with fascism or Aryan supremacists. So, I don’t know. I don’t know any — honestly, I don’t know LLR. I don’t believe I have ever met him. I’m pretty sure I didn’t meet him. And I just don’t know anything about him."
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #58 on: September 26, 2016, 12:45:50 PM »

Speaker NeverAgain Announces His Strong Endorsement For Senator Blair!

Rep. NeverAgain with SoS Truman at a 'Blair For President' Rally

Good evening everyone! And thank you all, especially the Secretary for being here tonight. I am here to announce my strong and enthusiastic endorsement for a man who has been committed to the people for years and now wants to take the final step in representing, defending, and protecting the entirety of Atlasia - Senator Blair!

But before I talk about what I know Senator Blair can do for Atlasia, I want to go back a ways. I want to go back eight months ago to when I stood here and talked to you about why I believed in Senator Blair and the audacity of hope that he and we all believe in. Then, he was running a much different campaign. He was facing a sitting President and we, as a party, were strongly divided then. But now, eight months later we stand here as united as we have ever been to continue to put an end to the Federalist domination of Nyman, as we have already started with taking back the House! Now, we will move on to the Senate, and then the White House! And we will won't stop until we provide substantive economic protections for our senior citizens, until we get a living wage for all Atlasians, and until we fully proclaim loud and clear that healthcare is a human right!

I know Senator Blair will fight for all of these and so much more as President. And I know this because he has done it before, so many times. As Governor, Blair fought terrorism by correctly making the right decision to mobilize the national guard, and then protected all people with new civil rights reforms, to end the hate and bigotry and that provoked such attacks. As Party Chair, Blair continually listens to ideas, even when he doesn't agree with them to further prosper effective communication and cooperation in our party and across party lines. And as Senator, he has put human rights and the minimum wage at the forefront of his Senatorial work.

I am so proud to endorse this great man for President, because he's not just talk. He's a fighter. A fighter for economic justice, for equality, and for Atlasia! I ask all of you to join me in the Fight For Atlasia!

Thank you all, and God Bless Atlasia!
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #59 on: October 24, 2016, 06:25:33 PM »

Rep. NeverAgain Declares Victory!

Rep. NeverAgain celebrates his election to a 5th Term

Thank you, thank you all!

Today we cement our feet away from partisanship and now a more prosperous nation. I am filled with so much pride to announce, pending on Blair's election, our party of the people shall hold the House, the Senate, and most importantly the Presidency of this great nation. But with all great victories come defeat, and those defeated tonight were all of those Federalists who have campaigned so hard and fought so strongly for what they believe in. And for which I congratulate them on such a great and vital campaign for our representative democracy.

But I feel that this campaign which has been so heated, and so vitriolic has pushed me into a place where I feel I do not think I can continue at this moment. And therefore, I announce this to be my fifth, and last, term as your Representative. These terms have been filled with so much, and I promise you so much before this term ends. I can promise you here and now, an infrastructure advancement, which will save our crumbling roads and bridges. We will make new rural farming programs to help low-income farmers and ensure that making the food that we as Atlasians eat, stays a Middle-Class job and those that do it are paid their fair share. I will also pass a goal of mine, and so many, for so long. A Postal Banking Bill to solidify being a postperson as a good job and to provide small loans and small savings in contrast to the evil predator banks that take up to 20% of a paycheck with their scams.

I promise you Atlasia, we can do it! I will continue this last term, as I have done with my last four, with integrity, honesty, and the courage to fight for ALL Atlasians, poor and rich, black and white, gay and straight, and even animal and human.

Today we begin again, as we began so many other mornings, with hope, vigor, and ambition. And now today, with our hope, we can see new progress for our children. With our vigor, we will push back against the hate and discrimination we still see in our nation. And with our ambition, we will continue to push the bounds of freedom and justice to all!

Thank you, and may God Bless Atlasia!
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #60 on: October 25, 2016, 05:29:51 PM »

It would have been an act of supreme foolishness to have denied you another term at the helm of the People's House, after all you have done to restore that chamber to its intended glory. Congratulations and good luck in the months to come - you've earned it.
Clyde1998
United Kingdom

« Reply #61 on: October 27, 2016, 02:44:21 PM »

Congratulations on your re-election. You've been an excellent progressive legislator throughout your time in the House. Long may that continue!
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies