New NJ Governor's Poll (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 03:20:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  New NJ Governor's Poll (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: New NJ Governor's Poll  (Read 12616 times)
AuH2O
YaBB God

« on: May 22, 2005, 08:38:11 PM »

Corzine is likely to win, because while he is owned by the state Democratic Party machine, he is only perhaps 50% their bitch, whereas most state Democrats are 100% their bitch. In the case of McGreevey, in more ways than one.

But in any case, the real action will be on the Senate side, where a corrupt Democrat (but I repeat myself) will face the Commander Kean.
AuH2O
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2005, 05:47:17 PM »

Corzine is likely to win, because while he is owned by the state Democratic Party machine, he is only perhaps 50% their bitch, whereas most state Democrats are 100% their bitch.

In the case of McGreevey, in more ways than one.

Ha ha ha! 2 words for you: Ed "I'm 8 inches" Schrock. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw homophobic puns.

Sorry you have no sense of humor.

But Schrock didn't spend $120,000 of the taxpayer's money to keep his Israeli boyfriend in charge of defending the state from terrorism.

And that, which was an amazing breach of trust by McGreevey, was actually not even near the top of his most corrupt actions.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies