New NJ Governor's Poll (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 05:16:35 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  New NJ Governor's Poll (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: New NJ Governor's Poll  (Read 12594 times)
Cubby
Pim Fortuyn
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -3.74, S: -6.96

« on: May 23, 2005, 05:04:39 PM »

Forrester and Schundler are much further right than the state is comfortable with. If the GOP loses its their own fault for not nominating a moderate like Whitman.

Cubby
Pim Fortuyn
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2005, 05:07:20 PM »

Corzine is likely to win, because while he is owned by the state Democratic Party machine, he is only perhaps 50% their bitch, whereas most state Democrats are 100% their bitch.

In the case of McGreevey, in more ways than one.

Ha ha ha! 2 words for you: Ed "I'm 8 inches" Schrock. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw homophobic puns.
Cubby
Pim Fortuyn
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2005, 05:10:10 PM »

Forrester and Schundler are much further right than the state is comfortable with. If the GOP loses its their own fault for not nominating a moderate like Whitman.

Forrester was on his way to the U.S. Senate in 2002 until the Dems pulled their switch and he still did fairly well considering that he ran against one of the most popular Dems in the state. Even if he loses this year, it won't be by more than six points.

I don't remember the exact poll numbers from that race, but the only reason Forrester would have won is b/c of Torricelli's coruption. He certainly wouldn't have won based on his ideology, which didn't match most of the electorate.
Cubby
Pim Fortuyn
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2005, 01:16:27 AM »

Corzine is likely to win, because while he is owned by the state Democratic Party machine, he is only perhaps 50% their bitch, whereas most state Democrats are 100% their bitch.

In the case of McGreevey, in more ways than one.

Ha ha ha! 2 words for you: Ed "I'm 8 inches" Schrock. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw homophobic puns.

Sorry you have no sense of humor.

But Schrock didn't spend $120,000 of the taxpayer's money to keep his Israeli boyfriend in charge of defending the state from terrorism.

And that, which was an amazing breach of trust by McGreevey, was actually not even near the top of his most corrupt actions.

Well at least you didn't call me a fag like a certain jerk from Pennsylvania did (the one with the pic of an old guy in his sig)

Don't keep me waiting, what could McGreevey possibly have done that was worse than what you've already mentioned? Did he cruelly declare some land off limits to development? Smiley
Cubby
Pim Fortuyn
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2005, 03:18:23 PM »

I get some New York City radio stations where I live, and there have been a few ads over the past week, mostly anti-Schundler ones by the Forrester campaign. The one today was only about property taxes.

But I laughed when the guy said "Steve Forbes has approved Doug Forrester's plan..." Does Forbes live in NJ or something? I don't know why they'd say that.

Cubby
Pim Fortuyn
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2005, 07:44:13 PM »

Quinnipiac Poll

HEAD TO HEAD
Jon Corzine - 47%
Doug Forrester - 37%

BALLOT TEST: MORRIS, SOMERSET, HUNTERDON, SUSSEX & WARREN
Jon Corzine - 43%
Doug Forrester - 42%

Wow! Corzine is tied with Forrester in the most heavily Republican counties in the State. That is surprising and a bad sign for the GOP unless I'm missing something.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies